X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by David Tweddle View Post
    Hi, Had this photo rejected for 'Horizon unlevel' and 'contrast'. The contrast wasn't brought up when I first uploaded it, just horizon.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The problem I am having with the horizon is that there is nothing visible to line it up with or am I missing something. This area of Darwin airport is on a slight hill, but there dump stuff here as well. Look forward to any advice please as I think its' a good picture, just frustrating that I can't get one bit right. Many thanks and best regards
    Looks like it needs a touch of CCW.

Leave a comment:

• David Tweddle
    replied
    Hi, Had this photo rejected for 'Horizon unlevel' and 'contrast'. The contrast wasn't brought up when I first uploaded it, just horizon.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The problem I am having with the horizon is that there is nothing visible to line it up with or am I missing something. This area of Darwin airport is on a slight hill, but there dump stuff here as well. Look forward to any advice please as I think its' a good picture, just frustrating that I can't get one bit right. Many thanks and best regards

Leave a comment:

• David Tweddle
    replied
    Ok, no probs. I just thought with this spot being its final resting place, there will always be this junk in the way. Many thanks

Leave a comment:

• Alex - Spot-This !
    replied
    With such an obstruction we have no reasons to accept it.

Regards
    Alex

Leave a comment:

• David Tweddle
    replied
    Afternoon all, VH-YEG an Embraer 120 Brasilla has not been at Darwin airport for six months having been bought by Darwin Aviation services. It has been put on concrete and fenced around the whole aircraft. I got a shot of it before my flight early in the morning, but how should I upload this? The fencing obstructs the aircraft, it's not going anywhere or flying again as its used for spares. What categories am I using? Night Shot, Relic etc Many thanks for all your help. Best regards.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• David Tweddle
    replied
    Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
    Blurring face, etc. came up a little while ago - going to be classed as digital manipulation and not advisable at all.
    No probs. At least that answers that one then!

Leave a comment:

• MarkLawrence
    replied
    Blurring face, etc. came up a little while ago - going to be classed as digital manipulation and not advisable at all.

Leave a comment:

• David Tweddle
    replied
    Hi again, I had this photo rejected for identifible faces. If I photoshop the faces out, would this still be accepted?

Many thanks

Leave a comment:

• David Tweddle
    replied
    Afternoon all, any improvements needed for this one? Think the shot looks good enough. Many thanks and best regards.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• David Tweddle
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Overall ok for me, but highlights nearly clipped in several areas.

Rejected image needs 'Night Shot'.
    Cheers for that, appreciated and noted.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi all, just some advice on this picture please before I upload. It was an early morning, and i've tried to keep the exposure correct. Look forward to any advice. Cheers
    Overall ok for me, but highlights nearly clipped in several areas.

Rejected image needs 'Night Shot'.

Leave a comment:

• David Tweddle
    replied
    Hi again, and just some advice on a rejection that I got. I understand the exposure bit, but this is the second one i've had rejected for 'categories wrong or missing' would just like to know what I missed out or got wrong, as this is always the last thing I double check before uploading? many thanks

Leave a comment:

• David Tweddle
    replied
    Hi all, just some advice on this picture please before I upload. It was an early morning, and i've tried to keep the exposure correct. Look forward to any advice. Cheers
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• David Tweddle
    replied
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi again, thanks for the comments, with my editing skills still in amateur stage, I have had a play around with it again. How does it look now? Thanks again for any advice.
    Tail area is soft. Minor amount of noise visible in sky.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X