Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emre Ekim - prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Emre Ekim - prescreening request / editing advice

    Hello, just wondering if these 3 shots are overexposed as there are some spikes in the histograms (any other suggestions are also appreciated):
    Attached Files

  • #2
    Originally posted by Emre Ekim View Post
    Hello, just wondering if these 3 shots are overexposed as there are some spikes in the histograms (any other suggestions are also appreciated):
    Borderline overexposed, yes. Some softness visible, especially on the second which is nearly blurry towards the nose.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

      Borderline overexposed, yes. Some softness visible, especially on the second which is nearly blurry towards the nose.
      Played around with the brightness, are these 2 still overexposed?
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Emre Ekim View Post

        Played around with the brightness, are these 2 still overexposed?
        Exposure would be ok for me.

        Comment


        • #5
          Hello again, I have seen some photos on JP with a crop similar to this so just wondering if the crop and everything is fine here, thanks
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #6
            Not a screener, but I have found it to be pretty hit or miss with these kinds of shots, depending on the screener and aircraft type/rarity.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Emre Ekim View Post
              Hello again, I have seen some photos on JP with a crop similar to this so just wondering if the crop and everything is fine here, thanks
              This crop is very awkward and would be rejected for cut off.

              Comment


              • #8
                dlowwa

                thebigdog360

                Thanks for the feedback

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hey all! Here are 5 shots that I am not very sure about, suggestions/feedback is appreciated, thanks!
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Emre Ekim View Post
                    Hey all! Here are 5 shots that I am not very sure about, suggestions/feedback is appreciated, thanks!
                    1. borderline soft
                    2. horizon
                    3. contrast, horizon
                    4. soft/blurry/backlit
                    5. borderline (harsh) contrast

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X