Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing Advice/Review - AlexTakingFlight

Hi, all

Just had a couple of rejections, just wanted to check and see if my fixes are appropriate, or if they introduce more issues. (Both came back with "Too Dark" response)

I mostly edit in Lightroom, so any advice on the best way to touch these up would be appreciated
    Original Updated
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC03963-SharpenAI-Motion.jpg Views:	0 Size:	446.0 KB ID:	1149526 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC03963-SharpenAI-Motion-2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	467.8 KB ID:	1149527
    Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC03977-SharpenAI-Motion.jpg Views:	0 Size:	497.3 KB ID:	1149528 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC03977-SharpenAI-Motion-2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	486.8 KB ID:	1149529

Hello,
    I think the 1st is dirty overprocessed and maybe a bit low in the frame. Regarding the 2nd I'm afraid, that seems to be vunerable to contrast, which is caused by the aircraft not being lit properly(cloud).
    Not a screenerer though, just my opinion.

Comment

Editing halos above wings and dust spots.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AlexTakingFlight View Post
        Hi, all

Just had a couple of rejections, just wanted to check and see if my fixes are appropriate, or if they introduce more issues. (Both came back with "Too Dark" response)
        AS mentioned there are still issues with centering, overprocessed, dust spots, and overprocessing. They are also still too dark. The second is probably not fixable.

Comment

Working...
        X