Pre screening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre screening

Hey, ti been having problems with this picture, so would like to know if this would get accepted or if there's any changes i need to make

The second photo i take in a under unfavorable conditions, so i would like to get help to know if both pictures are acceptable, I am still learning and could use your comments and/or opinions,
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Sanmi_Spotter View Post
    Hey, ti been having problems with this picture, so would like to know if this would get accepted or if there's any changes i need to make

The second photo i take in a under unfavorable conditions, so i would like to get help to know if both pictures are acceptable, I am still learning and could use your comments and/or opinions,
    1. soft, compression/noise, contrast, overprocessed
    2. noise/compression, contrast, borderline backlit

Both images lack the quality to be uploaded at such sizes. You would be better off trying at 1280 until you improve your shooting technique and editing techniques.

Comment

Thanks! i really appreciate too much.

This is better ?

Or this ?
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks! i really appreciate too much.

This is better ?

Or this ?
        1. noisy, soft, borderline contrast
        2. contrast, soft

Both also look like they're suffering from the same compression issue, and are not really close to being acceptable.

Comment

Thanks for support me, do you have idea of why or whats make that the photo have that unusual problems of compression, and how i would can fix?
          And they have too much or too little contrast

Comment

Thanks for support me, do you have idea of why or whats make that the photo have that unusual problems of compression, and how i would can fix?
            And they have too much or too little contrast
            Would need to see the original to at least be able to guess at the cause, but it's almost certainly either poor quality original, or poor editing.

Comment

Those are the originals images, also i have this 787 that i think that its better but i don't know if the light makes backlight, but the light of the sun its fine
              Attached Files

Comment

Those are the originals images, also i have this 787 that i think that its better but i don't know if the light makes backlight, but the light of the sun its fine
                Originals are not terrible, but still relatively poor. You're also working with relatively low resolution images, which won't allow you to hide many of the flaws.

Comment

Thanks for helping!

Comment

pre screening for this, I would like to know in which aspects are possible rejections and if it is possible to know specifically what I would have to improve, Thank you!
                    Attached Files

Comment

pre screening for this, I would like to know in which aspects are possible rejections and if it is possible to know specifically what I would have to improve, Thank you!
                      Poor contrast, centering, noise, and sharpening are issues for all of these images. The former two can easily be corrected by changing how you shoot/edit, but the latter two I suspect are due to your equipment and would be much more difficult to fix.

Comment

Working...
                      X