HELP PLEASE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP PLEASE

hello i have just brought a Sony Cybershot DSC-P72. I assumed when i brought the camera that a program would be supplied to play round with the pictures ie make them brighter etc on the computer, but as far as i can tell nothing like this has been included. I really wanted to take panoramic images, i read that certain programs can do this. Does any one know of any free prgrams i can download for my camera?

cheers

Adobe Photoshop Elements is an excellent program. It is a version of Photoshop with all the elements basically. I haven't tried the panoramic tool extensively yet but I will so, as I have some pictures to load into it. Download the demo at Adobe.com.
    CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

thanks check6. i was considering getting Adobe Photoshop 7.0. what are your thoughts?

cheers

Comment

You have 799$? LOL Might as well buy a D30 with that cash...

Elements was only 60$ and suits me fine...I can do most if not all of the functions I would use in PS7.

-Clovis

Comment

Kazaa my friend

Comment

on second thought, i'll take your advice and get Elements 2.0

cheers

Comment

That's also called Illegal And you could download a potential virus that could kill your PC.

-Clovis

Comment

Adobe Elements is the way to go.

Comment

Talk to a friend in college who can get Photoshop cheap. Photoshop CS is $299 were I go for the full version.
                  My photos on jp.net

Comment

Working...
                  X