No announcement yet.

Sander in West-Africa | screening requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi, I cam across this picture of the ramp of Abuja Airport with a variety of airliners. Would it be acceptable?

Click image for larger version

Name:	49209829163_35df90b16f_o.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	480.4 KB
ID:	1163126

Comment

Originally posted by sanderzwart View Post
      hi, I cam across this picture of the ramp of Abuja Airport with a variety of airliners. Would it be acceptable?
      'Came across', or you actually took it? You can only upload images taken by yourself. That said, the quality is quite poor, and is unlikely to be fixable.

Comment

bit difficult light conditions today so wanted to check first. Would this be acceptable for JP?
        thanks for the support

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_6596.jpg Views:	0 Size:	477.9 KB ID:	1168709

Comment

bit difficult light conditions today so wanted to check first. Would this be acceptable for JP?
          thanks for the support

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_6596.jpg Views:	0 Size:	477.9 KB ID:	1168709
          Hi, not screener, but the nose of this aircraft is very blurry.

Comment

Soft. Contrast is fine.

Comment

thanks for the comments. I have often issues with sharpeness of the nose and top fuselge of the business jets... using 9.0 aperture, 100 ISO

I believe the one below is much better in terms of sharpness. Sun is on the plane, but clouds in the background.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_6604-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	454.9 KB ID:	1168771

Comment

thanks for the comments. I have often issues with sharpeness of the nose and top fuselge of the business jets... using 9.0 aperture, 100 ISO

I believe the one below is much better in terms of sharpness. Sun is on the plane, but clouds in the background.
                This one also soft. Contrast borderline, but acceptable for me. A lot of dust spots.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

This one also soft. Contrast borderline, but acceptable for me. A lot of dust spots.
                  Last attempt for this one. Improved sharpness and contrast. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6604.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	456.9 KB
ID:	1168830
                  I added the dus check, but there is no dust?

Comment

Last attempt for this one. Improved sharpness and contrast.
                    Still a bit soft towards the edges.

Comment

Would these two be acceptable or do they need improvements?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8050.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	454.1 KB
ID:	1170388Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8078.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	456.6 KB
ID:	1170389

Comment

Would these two be acceptable or do they need improvements?
                        Red/magenta tint, and borderline contrast at best.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Red/magenta tint, and borderline contrast at best.
                          Thanks, I improved them by reducing the red and adding a tiny bit of contrast and added to the (much shortened!) queue. Thanks again, appreciated.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8078.jpg Views:	0 Size:	461.2 KB ID:	1170615Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8050.jpg Views:	0 Size:	461.9 KB ID:	1170616

Comment

Thanks, I improved them by reducing the red and adding a tiny bit of contrast and added to the (much shortened!) queue. Thanks again, appreciated.
                            Color a bit better, but still almost certainly dark/contrast rejections.

Comment

A 28 year old Air Peace Boeing this morning. Already removed the red tint, but is it okay for contrast, sharpness, etc.?

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8106.jpg Views:	0 Size:	471.4 KB ID:	1170869

Otherwise this shot below might be a better alternative but I prefer the first because of the composition...
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_8113.jpg Views:	0 Size:	544.8 KB ID:	1170870

Comment

A 28 year old Air Peace Boeing this morning. Already removed the red tint, but is it okay for contrast, sharpness, etc.?
                                Borderline oversharpened/harsh contrast.

Comment

Working...
                                X