Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prescreening request / Editing advice

Hi!

This photo was rejected for "too much or too little contrast" and for "Bad Info: Location."

Do you see a chance of being accepted?

I don't understand the rejection part, the plane is in Kidzania, a place where children simulate jobs, not in an airport or anything like that, so I put it "Mexico" and in Other Location "Mexico City, Mexico ", I already have several photos in the database with that location and several friends too. Should I be more specific with the location? Or what should I put as location?

What should I do to fix the contrast issue?

Click image for larger version  Name:	DDL_2773.jpg Views:	0 Size:	727.2 KB ID:	1156068

Thank you very much for your help!

Originally posted by mexiplanes View Post
    Hi!

This photo was rejected for "too much or too little contrast" and for "Bad Info: Location."

Do you see a chance of being accepted?

I don't understand the rejection part, the plane is in Kidzania, a place where children simulate jobs, not in an airport or anything like that, so I put it "Mexico" and in Other Location "Mexico City, Mexico ", I already have several photos in the database with that location and several friends too. Should I be more specific with the location? Or what should I put as location?

What should I do to fix the contrast issue?
    Very poor light, contrast does not look fixable.

You entered 'Mexico' twice. There is no country called 'Mexico Mexico'.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Very poor light, contrast does not look fixable.

You entered 'Mexico' twice. There is no country called 'Mexico Mexico'.
      Thank you!

Comment

Hi!

I'm trying to edit this picture, but my histogram says it is underexposed, but my histogram says that it is underexposed, although I don't think so, if I completely pay attention to the histogram the photo looks very opaque, I would like to know if this configuration is acceptable in JetPhotos, or if not, what would you recommend for the histogram It looks centered and the photo doesn't look bad.

Thank you very much for the help!
        MexiPlanes...

Comment

Hi!

I'm trying to edit this picture, but my histogram says it is underexposed, but my histogram says that it is underexposed, although I don't think so, if I completely pay attention to the histogram the photo looks very opaque, I would like to know if this configuration is acceptable in JetPhotos, or if not, what would you recommend for the histogram It looks centered and the photo doesn't look bad.
          Minor issues with noise, softness, and maybe processing (dark circle center of frame).

Comment

Hi!

What do you think about this Af1 shot? Is something wrong? This is my first night shot on JP.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_2289-Mejorado-NR.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	913.9 KB
ID:	1168097 [1920px]

Name:	image.png
Views:	39
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	1168098

Name:	image.png
Views:	41
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	1168099

Any feedback would be fully appreciated!

Thanks a lot!
            MexiPlanes
            Diego De León.​

Comment

Hi!

What do you think about this Af1 shot? Is something wrong? This is my first night shot on JP.
              Image is blurry, and has poor contrast/exposure. No chance at this resolution.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Image is blurry, and has poor contrast/exposure. No chance at this resolution.
                Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X