Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NewYorkAviationSpotter-PreScreen Request

Hi,
    I took this photo of N768MR and was wondering if this edit would be acceptable since it is a silhouette, the clouds split for a few moments and this heli flew perfectly in between them. Previously it got rejected for contrast and sharpness, I hope this edit solved these issues https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10913948 Is contrast to bad for the second image I attached?

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Originally posted by NYAvSpotter View Post
    Hi,
    I took this photo of N768MR and was wondering if this edit would be acceptable since it is a silhouette, the clouds split for a few moments and this heli flew perfectly in between them. Previously it got rejected for contrast and sharpness, I hope this edit solved these issues https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=10913948 Is contrast to bad for the second image I attached?

Thanks!
    Personal taste, but I think most of the screeners would find it too dark/contrasty, even for a silhouette shot.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback!
      Would you say less contrast+more exposure could help get it excepted? Since on my last reject it was rejected for to little contrast I presume?

Comment

if the Silhouette is to unlikely to get accepted, is the panning shot acceptable?
        Attached Files

Comment

if the Silhouette is to unlikely to get accepted, is the panning shot acceptable?
          I can see at least three issues: over exposure, soft and horizon

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, If possible could you prescreen my silhouette shot one more time? I took the rejection advice and added exposure
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the feedback, If possible could you prescreen my silhouette shot one more time? I took the rejection advice and added exposure
              You might get lucky, but I think the chances for a rejections are still much higher.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

You might get lucky, but I think the chances for a rejections are still much higher.
                Alright, is there anything about the edit I should change to increase my chance of acceptance?

Comment

I made the contrast a lot less harsh in this new version, does it have a better chance of getting accepted?
                  Attached Files

Comment

I made the contrast a lot less harsh in this new version, does it have a better chance of getting accepted?
                    Probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Probably not.
                      Ah ok, is it improbable at all or should I just scrap the photo?

Comment

Ah ok, is it improbable at all or should I just scrap the photo?
                        You can keep trying, as long as rejections/dropping acceptance ratio don't bother you

Comment

Hi,
                          I took this shot tonight at 1/10 of a second and was wondering if you could pre-screen it. Thank you
                          Attached Files

Comment

Even though the photo is of a black heli at night, I fear it may be to dark, but I'm not entirely sure

Comment

Hi,
                              I took this shot tonight at 1/10 of a second and was wondering if you could pre-screen it. Thank you
                              Soft/blurry. Quality's not really there, sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X