Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ar_aviation - prescreening request / editing advice

Hi all,

Any help with this would be great - I tried 5 different images, with 5 different styles and all rejected! So, anything towards this would be helpful!

I work for the company on the livery, and its the first one of this a/c that JP has, so I'd like to make it work

See below the image I'd like to use - its the one I believe is the best one I have of it to use.

This is currently totally unedited.

Thank you in advance!

Click image for larger version

Name:	PNZE JP.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	483.3 KB
ID:	1156907

Likely not workable due to poor light conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by ar_aviation View Post
      Hi all,

Any help with this would be great - I tried 5 different images, with 5 different styles and all rejected! So, anything towards this would be helpful!

I work for the company on the livery, and its the first one of this a/c that JP has, so I'd like to make it work

See below the image I'd like to use - its the one I believe is the best one I have of it to use.

This is currently totally unedited.
      You've somehow got one frame superimposed on another, so I doubt it's 'totally unedited'. The overall quality looks not too bad, but the light is poor and that will be your biggest issue (once you figure out why there are actually two frames in the same image).

Comment

Originally posted by jakerepp View Post
        Likely not workable due to poor light conditions.
        It’s normal daylight, isn’t that enough?. I tried to brighten one up after they rejected it for low light reasoning, then it was too bright.. ‍♂️

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

You've somehow got one frame superimposed on another, so I doubt it's 'totally unedited'. The overall quality looks not too bad, but the light is poor and that will be your biggest issue (once you figure out why there are actually two frames in the same image).
          Yeah, that’s just when I uploaded the image to the post, and it then put it in the message itself too.. and I couldn’t get the two pictures to go away. The actual file is just of the single frame shot of the a/c.

could you explain how the light is poor?.

thanks

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	07B0A075-5517-4D05-BBEF-9B6E1242761D.jpeg
Views:	192
Size:	628.9 KB
ID:	1156956 Would this be better? Level horizon, minimal editing other than to brighten it up. Centred position.

Comment

could you explain how the light is poor?.

thanks
              Poor lighting conditions in meaning the cloud is blocking out direct sunlight which causes less contrast and darker lighting.

Comment

Would this be better? Level horizon, minimal editing other than to brighten it up. Centred position.
                Image is quite soft, poorly centered, and is suffering from the lack of direct light caused by the overcast conditions. The former two issues may be fixable with a much better edit (you cannot upload at 3600pix image), but the latter likely not.

Comment

It’s normal daylight, isn’t that enough?. I tried to brighten one up after they rejected it for low light reasoning, then it was too bright.. ‍♂️
                  As has been said, it's a light colored aircraft and cloudy day so the contrast is quite flat and that usually doesn't work on JetPhotos.

Comment

If it was a blue sky and sun behind you, would be perfect.

Comment

Poor weather and successful JP uploads are oil and water. Though I've had perfectly lit (sun behind me, blue skies) be rejected for poor lighting and had successful uploads from a rainy day so your mileage may vary.

Comment

Originally posted by LewisW295 View Post
                        Poor weather and successful JP uploads are oil and water. Though I've had perfectly lit (sun behind me, blue skies) be rejected for poor lighting and had successful uploads from a rainy day so your mileage may vary.
                        agree lol

Comment

Working...
                        X