StanleyJH - Prescreening Request / Editing Advices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StanleyJH - Prescreening Request / Editing Advices

Hello and good day to everyone who are reading this, I wanted to upload this image to JetPhotos, but before uploading there, I would like to ask for some prescreening advices here.

Click image for larger version  Name:	PK-OTK-by-StanleyJH - JetPhotos-ONLY.jpg Views:	0 Size:	831.4 KB ID:	1158934

I have a image right over here, and I'm not really sure if this image would be good to go for JetPhotos. Please tell me if there's any changes needed to be done in this image. For example: "Add Contrast or Decrease Contrast, Increase Whites and Increase Blacks.

Here are the numbers in the editing that I used: (If not stated here, means that I don't touch those settings and kept it as it was at first.)
    - Exposure: +0.05
    - Contrast: +85
    - Whites: +50
    - Blacks: -65

Thank you everyone who will try their best to give their advices and have a great day too!

Best regards,
    StanleyJH

Originally posted by Stanley JH View Post
    Hello and good day to everyone who are reading this, I wanted to upload this image to JetPhotos, but before uploading there, I would like to ask for some prescreening advices here.

I have a image right over here, and I'm not really sure if this image would be good to go for JetPhotos. Please tell me if there's any changes needed to be done in this image. For example: "Add Contrast or Decrease Contrast, Increase Whites and Increase Blacks.

Here are the numbers in the editing that I used: (If not stated here, means that I don't touch those settings and kept it as it was at first.)
    - Exposure: +0.05
    - Contrast: +85
    - Whites: +50
    - Blacks: -65
    Badly oversharpened and poor contrast. Not sure that this is fixable, sorry.

Comment

Can two of these images be screened too? I'm afraid the first image will be a little bit too blue, and I'm not really sure whether I should upload them to JetPhotos. Can you please prescreen these two images too please? Thank you.

Please also tell me if there's any changes needed to be done in this image. For example: "Add Contrast or Decrease Contrast, Increase Whites and Increase Blacks.

I would be really happy to accept responses and feedbacks from screeners here.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	PK-GLW.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	785.9 KB
ID:	1159000

Click image for larger version  Name:	PK-GNE.jpg Views:	0 Size:	687.5 KB ID:	1158997
      Attached Files

Comment

Can two of these images be screened too? I'm afraid the first image will be a little bit too blue, and I'm not really sure whether I should upload them to JetPhotos. Can you please prescreen these two images too please? Thank you.

Please also tell me if there's any changes needed to be done in this image. For example: "Add Contrast or Decrease Contrast, Increase Whites and Increase Blacks.

I would be really happy to accept responses and feedbacks from screeners here.

Hi, I'm not a screener but both are oversharpened and have issues with contrast and colour. I don't think they are fixable

Have a great day!

Tyler

Comment

Do you think the second one could be recovered by increasing the temperature, Tyler?

Comment

Do you think the second one could be recovered by increasing the temperature, Tyler?
            I don't think so. It would still be badly oversharpened.

Comment

Alright, I have my last image of today right over here taken in a sunny weather compared to the previous ones. What do you think?

Name:	PK-SAJ.jpg
Views:	338
Size:	891.7 KB
ID:	1159014

Comment

Alright, I have my last image of today right over here taken in a sunny weather compared to the previous ones. What do you think?
                All of your images are very oversharpened. I think you are adding way too much sharpening to your photos during the editing process. You should try to re edit this one without adding as much sharpening. I think it will help.

Tyler

Comment

Does adding the radius in Lightroom also affect the image to be oversharpened too? And should I kept the radius tab neutral and not touching it?

Comment

Does adding the radius in Lightroom also affect the image to be oversharpened too? And should I kept the radius tab neutral and not touching it?
                    Do you have upload permission for 1920pix images? If not, it's really pointless to be asking for advice on such large images. If yes, you should serious consider submitting at much lower resolutions since the quality is nowhere near what is needed to have images accepted at that size.

Comment

Alright, I'll upload at 1280px next time. I was just uploading them at 1920px so that they could look better at a closer look.

Comment

Good day, can the image with this kind of quality be uploaded for JetPhotos? The text is a little bit to see if you zoom it but you can see it clearly here. Please let me know if this kind quality is acceptable.

Thanks!

Name:	PK-GIJ.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	703.4 KB
ID:	1159108
                        Attached Files

Comment

Good day, can the image with this kind of quality be uploaded for JetPhotos? The text is a little bit to see if you zoom it but you can see it clearly here. Please let me know if this kind quality is acceptable.

Thanks!
                          Hi, Not a screener but I think it would be rejected for oversharpened and contrast,

Comment

Again badly oversharpened, poor contrast, and overprocessed.

Comment

What can I do in changing the settings to prevent from oversharpening? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X