Pre screening advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre screening advice

Hi there, i was just wondering if this would be backlit for JP or would it be fine with some editing. Thanks
    Attached Files

Hi, if there hasn't been a photo uploaded of a airport terminal etc would it be a Hot photo?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron_M View Post
      Hi, if there hasn't been a photo uploaded of a airport terminal etc would it be a Hot photo?

Thanks
      Any airport photos (ramp, terminal, runway, etc.) are NOT considered hot photos
      http://www.jetphotos.com/jp_forum_si...hotogid=149565

Comment

Then how are some airport photos uploaded 3 days after they were taken? YRMY for example

Comment

Yeah, I was going to say that. Not sure how they got that photo and the person

Comment

Originally posted by NZDN_spotting View Post
            YRMY for example
            Please link the pic of said photo and I'll have a look into the screening history. thx

Comment

Originally posted by bleuair View Post
              Please link the pic of said photo and I'll have a look into the screening history. thx

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10933495 Here

Comment

Photos added by FlightRadar24 (site owners) can skip the queue at their discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Photos added by FlightRadar24 (site owners) can skip the queue at their discretion.
                  I was there that day though, and it was cloudy. Seems dodgy

Comment

Originally posted by NZDN_spotting View Post

I was there that day though, and it was cloudy. Seems dodgy
                    That's technically possible at any given time. Looking at the weather recordings, your observation time was neither 9am (0/8 clouds) nor 3pm (1/8 clouds).

Comment

Hi there, i was just wondering if this would be backlit for JP or would it be fine with some editing. Thanks
                      Hi, photo isn’t backlit.

Comment

Hi, I just got a rejection for Invalid Hot as there was only a small detail change (New Red sticker on the tail). I've uploaded many Photos with small details changes and its been accepted.

Attached is the photo that got rejected VH-JHP. This is a couple of that have been accepted with a small sticker change etc.

Sydney Social Flying. VH-CDK. Piper PA-32-300 Cherokee Six. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

VH-RSG. Piper PA-28-140 Cherokee. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

VH-TRV. Vans RV-14. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I just don't think its a fair rejection, I wasn't trying to jump the queue. I've asked other members for their advice and they said it was fine.

Look forward for screeners/members opinion about it thanks.
                        Attached Files

Comment

As stated in the rejection appeal, sticker is too small and barely visible. Also as stated in the appeal response, the result of such upload is a lot of crew time, specially when you refuse to accept the rejection, appeal and ask again in the forum.
                          At the end of the day, why can't you just put it in the normal queue and wait its turn to be screened ?

We are all on the same boat and we need to use a bit of common sense to keep the queue in control. If the difference is hard to see like here, it's better for everyone to be a bit patient and put it in the normal queue

Have a nice weekend
                          Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
                            As stated in the rejection appeal, sticker is too small and barely visible. Also as stated in the appeal response, the result of such upload is a lot of crew time, specially when you refuse to accept the rejection, appeal and ask again in the forum.
                            At the end of the day, why can't you just put it in the normal queue and wait its turn to be screened ?

We are all on the same boat and we need to use a bit of common sense to keep the queue in control. If the difference is hard to see like here, it's better for everyone to be a bit patient and put it in the normal queue

Have a nice weekend
                            Alex
                            Thanks Alex you too! Will upload to the normal queue. Sorry about this

Comment

No problem,

Cheers
                              Alex

Comment

Working...
                              X