Prescreening request - Deniztheavgeek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prescreening request - Deniztheavgeek

Hello screeners (and everyone else) I would like to get these 3 photos prescreened and I will happily take any advice you can give! Thank you in advance! Have a great remainder of the day!

(following photos were uploaded in large, please let me know if I should upload in full size for Prescreening)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2080.jpeg
Views:	230
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	1161494Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2022.jpeg
Views:	225
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	1161495Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1534.jpeg
Views:	224
Size:	814.7 KB
ID:	1161493
    Attached Files

Hi, These photos are above the acceptable upload size which makes them not prescreenable. Read here https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew

Tyler

Comment

Sorry for that, I will try to fix it and re-upload them here when I can!

Comment

I tried to fix the size for the 3 photos, are they pre-screenable now? If that’s the case I would like to get these 2/3 pre-screened! Sorry for not double checking the upload size before!

Comment

Originally posted by Dentheavgeek View Post
          I tried to fix the size for the 3 photos, are they pre-screenable now? If that’s the case I would like to get these 2/3 pre-screened! Sorry for not double checking the upload size before!
          If they are uploadable size (1280 pix), then yes you can post them here. The above images are over 2000pix.

Comment

Last edited by Dentheavgeek; 2024-04-14, 10:30. Reason: removed text from old message

Comment

Hello, I was wondering whether this Hot photo would still be rejected for “too much or too little contrast” as I have had it rejected for that previously, almost two weeks ago now and no one else who has uploaded anything of it’s removed titles.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_6074 6.jpg Views:	0 Size:	376.1 KB ID:	1174259

Comment

Oh and while I get that prescreened I would like to know if this other previously rejected photo has any possible reasons for rejection now? (Sorry for not keeping it in one message)

Name:	IMG_2875 5.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	374.1 KB
ID:	1174261

Comment

Hello, I was wondering whether this Hot photo would still be rejected for “too much or too little contrast” as I have had it rejected for that previously, almost two weeks ago now and no one else who has uploaded anything of it’s removed titles.
                  Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_6074 6.jpg Views:	0 Size:	376.1 KB ID:	1174259
                  Not a screener but the photo looks soft to me

Comment

Soft/poor contrast. Not fixable.

Oh and while I get that prescreened I would like to know if this other previously rejected photo has any possible reasons for rejection now? (Sorry for not keeping it in one message)
                    Soft, overprocessed/compression.​

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Soft/poor contrast. Not fixable.

Soft, overprocessed/compression.​

Alright, thank you!

Comment

Hello, I would like to get these three photos pre-screened.
                        main concerns listed besides the photo. Any additional comments are appreciated of course.

Name:	IMG_5225.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	395.5 KB
ID:	11743191) Contrast

Name:	IMG_5641.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	406.2 KB
ID:	1174320 2) Vignetting, sharpness

Name:	IMG_5346 2.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	567.9 KB
ID:	1174321 3)

Comment

Hello, I would like to get these three photos pre-screened.
                          main concerns listed besides the photo. Any additional comments are appreciated of course.
                          1. soft, dirty, contrast, vignetting
                          2. soft, dirty, vignetting
                          3. soft, centering, color

Comment

Thank you, what are reasons for a photo to be “dirty”? Is it just the way the photo is taken that it appears dirty or what is it exactly?

Comment

Thank you, what are reasons for a photo to be “dirty”? Is it just the way the photo is taken that it appears dirty or what is it exactly?
                              Dirty = dust spots on your camera sensor.

Comment

Working...
                              X