No announcement yet.

Pre-Screen Dominic Meckling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also I was wondering is this would be too dark? I put some notes in the screeners notes also. https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11795042

Comment

Yeah, the terminal photo is for your personal collection. I’m afraid.

the cockpit photo is indeed too dark.
      Best Regards from Germany,
      Julian S.​

Comment

Hello! I was wondering about 2 photos of mine... Would they be cut off or no? Tysm! ( Had to put in queue to submit them, if they are bad i will remove them like the last!) https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11819784 https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11819786

Comment

As most of you have probably noticed, the forums have been buggy the past ~week or so, first being slow to load, and now not allowing images to be directly attached to posts. We have made the issues known to FR24, but so far they have obviously not fixed the problems. As such, I would like to request that you refrain from

As such, I would like to request that you refrain from posting any new pre-screening requests until at least such time as the image attachment issues is resolved. Post-screening requests with links to rejected images or general editing advice is ok.

Comment

Hello! I was wondering if i could have 2 images pre screened.. Thank you!
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DominicMeckling View Post
              Hello! I was wondering if i could have 2 images pre screened.
              1. motive/cutoff
              2. borderline overexposed

Comment

So the motive/cutoff. Is that because the pilots are in it? Could i crop the image down? Thanks!

Comment

So the motive/cutoff. Is that because the pilots are in it? Could i crop the image down?
                  Faces/poor crop. Doubt cropping more would make it better.

Comment

Sounds good, Thank you so much! I do want advice on 2 more photos if possible...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Sounds good, Thank you so much! I do want advice on 2 more photos if possible...
                      1. soft
                      2. borderline dark/poor crop

Comment

I feel bad about asking but any chance at this...
                        Attached Files

Comment

I feel bad about asking but any chance at this...
                          Centering/soft/overprocessed-manipulation.

Comment

If you don’t mind me asking. What do you mean by Manipulation? If it’s something to do with the lighting that’s exactly how it was.. thank you so much!

Comment

If you don’t mind me asking. What do you mean by Manipulation? If it’s something to do with the lighting that’s exactly how it was.. thank you so much!
                              There's a large circle in the sky above the aircraft. Unless it's the moon, you've done some bad editing.

Comment

I see what you mean now. Thanks a lot! It was bad editing honestly. I have never edited a golden hour photo before. My apologies. I’ll send the RAW file as a jpeg and a new edit shortly. Again thank you so much! (Edit, I believe the circle you were talking about is the dust spot i attempted to remove, I attached the original and re-edit, thank you!)
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X