No announcement yet.

Screening Advice for spotter_tiago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requesting a pre-screening for these 5 pictures and you were totally right there were dust spots on the sensor, im gonna have it cleaned professionally. In the meantime caught a really interesting day at my airport with some special liveries. Thanks for all the quick and consistent feedback.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by spotter_tiago View Post
      Requesting a pre-screening for these 5 pictures and you were totally right there were dust spots on the sensor, im gonna have it cleaned professionally. In the meantime caught a really interesting day at my airport with some special liveries. Thanks for all the quick and consistent feedback.
      Overprocessed and slightly dark.

Comment

Resquesting a pre-screening of these new pictures with golden light. They may look over-exposed as the Air Moroc but ive submitted it (and then deleted imediatly obviously) just to see how it would look at it looked ok. Same for the Azores one, may look a bit dark but on the preview in the queue it appears fine to me, whats your opinion.
        Thanks.
        Attached Files

Comment

Resquesting a pre-screening of these new pictures with golden light. They may look over-exposed as the Air Moroc but ive submitted it (and then deleted imediatly obviously) just to see how it would look at it looked ok. Same for the Azores one, may look a bit dark but on the preview in the queue it appears fine to me, whats your opinion.
          Thanks.
          Slightly soft, otherwise ok for me.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Anything i can do to fix that softness (induced by the really late afternoon hours) or is it severe to the point that i shouldn't try tp upload?
            Maybe increase sharpness on LR? What do you think?

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Anything i can do to fix that softness (induced by the really late afternoon hours) or is it severe to the point that i shouldn't try tp upload?
              Maybe increase sharpness on LR? What do you think?
              'Slightly' means probably fixable. Low sun doesn't induce softness.

Comment

Requesting pre-screening of these two pics. Sharpened on LR at 80.
                Attached Files

Comment

Requesting pre-screening of these two pics. Sharpened on LR at 80.
                  1. obstruction
                  2. ok for me

Comment

Pretty special day today at Lisbon, extremely rare saudi 789 stopped by however the weather on that time was not the best. Can i use it?
                    Also got 2 good shots with some nice sunlight. Resquesting a pre-screening of these 3 images. Thanks.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Pretty special day today at Lisbon, extremely rare saudi 789 stopped by however the weather on that time was not the best. Can i use it?
                      Also got 2 good shots with some nice sunlight. Resquesting a pre-screening of these 3 images. Thanks.
                      1. soft, contrast
                      2. soft
                      3. borderline soft

Comment

So i used some more sharpening on LR for the third the TAP pic since as you said borderline which means can be recovered. Resquesting a pre screening for this Air Europa one which i think is not that soft (ive also sharpened it a bit more to reduce possible softness). As for the Saudia not many hopes, very tough weather and as you said in those conditions its near impossible. Remains for personal collection sadly.
                        Attached Files

Comment

So i used some more sharpening on LR for the third the TAP pic since as you said borderline which means can be recovered. Resquesting a pre screening for this Air Europa one which i think is not that soft (ive also sharpened it a bit more to reduce possible softness). As for the Saudia not many hopes, very tough weather and as you said in those conditions its near impossible. Remains for personal collection sadly.
                          Borderline soft, but ok for me.

Comment

Thanks.
                            Just out of curiosity, would these photos need the Nightshots category ticked or no? Also the Azores airlines A320 needs special scheme ticked?

Comment

Hello dlowwa. Asking for a pre-screen of these 3 photos. Curious to see what it takes to put a nightshot in the site, tried my luck today with this rare AN124. What do you think of these?

Thanks.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hello dlowwa. Asking for a pre-screen of these 3 photos. Curious to see what it takes to put a nightshot in the site, tried my luck today with this rare AN124. What do you think of these?

Thanks.
                                1. borderline centering
                                2. dark/contrast, glare
                                3. borderline dark

Comment

Working...
                                X