Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Undersharpened soft on almost all my photos

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Nick Aviator View Post

    Hi, How does noise and sharpness look now? Thanks in advance.
    Still somewhat noticeable for both.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

      Still somewhat noticeable for both.
      Hi, are the sharpness and noise level acceptable? Not much I can do with the noise pretty much used max noise reduction, I used iso 400 only. Thanks in advance.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Nick Aviator View Post

        Hi, are the sharpness and noise level acceptable? Not much I can do with the noise pretty much used max noise reduction, I used iso 400 only. Thanks in advance.
        It would be a rejection for me.

        Comment


        • Hi, I would like to know if the horizon is level on these photos. Thanks in advance.
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Nick Aviator View Post
            Hi, I would like to know if the horizon is level on these photos. Thanks in advance.
            Hard to say exactly, but I don't see anything that tells me they're not level.

            Comment


            • Hi, I'm wondering if light / contrast is acceptable on this photo, please let me know if anything else needs to be fixed. Thanks in advance
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Nick Aviator View Post
                Hi, I'm wondering if light / contrast is acceptable on this photo, please let me know if anything else needs to be fixed. Thanks in advance
                Dark/contrast.

                Comment


                • Hi, I would like to get a pre-screening, I would like to know how contrast / light looks and if the sharpness is ok also if this crop is acceptable. Thanks in advance.
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • Crop should be tighter
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4469.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	241.2 KB
ID:	1182229
                    Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
                    If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
                    ——————————————————————————

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Nick Aviator View Post
                      Hi, I would like to get a pre-screening, I would like to know how contrast / light looks and if the sharpness is ok also if this crop is acceptable. Thanks in advance.
                      Would be rejected for cut off.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

                        Would be rejected for cut off.
                        Hi, could you please show me how it should be cropped to be acceptable? I want to upload this photo because it’s taken abroad. Thanks in advance.

                        Comment


                        • The crop should not cut any windows or landing gear and be beyond the engines and wing
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4469.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	139.0 KB
ID:	1182285
                          Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
                          If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
                          ——————————————————————————

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by TRTPUwU View Post
                            The crop should not cut any windows or landing gear and be beyond the engines and wing
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4469.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	139.0 KB
ID:	1182285
                            Ok thanks, just want to get a reply from dlowwa to affirm this to be sure.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Nick Aviator View Post

                              Hi, could you please show me how it should be cropped to be acceptable? I want to upload this photo because it’s taken abroad. Thanks in advance.
                              Either needs to be much tighter crop or showing whole aircraft. Showing 1/2 or 2/3 usually won't be acceptable.

                              Comment


                              • Hi, I'm wondering if the contrast / light and sharpness is acceptable. Please let me know if there is anything else that needs improvement. Thanks in advance.
                                Attached Files

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X