Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vipooh - Prescreening Request

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vipooh - Prescreening Request

    May I get prescreening on these photos, much appreciated. Also, the SAS A350 was rejected before due to contrast and I lowered it down but unsure if that helped.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0713_01.jpg
Views:	2363
Size:	390.3 KB
ID:	1172813Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0619_01.jpg
Views:	672
Size:	382.0 KB
ID:	1172814Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0660_01.jpg
Views:	671
Size:	353.9 KB
ID:	1172815Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0691_01.jpg
Views:	665
Size:	348.9 KB
ID:	1172816

  • #2
    Originally posted by vipooh View Post
    May I get prescreening on these photos, much appreciated. Also, the SAS A350 was rejected before due to contrast and I lowered it down but unsure if that helped.
    Soft and weak contrast for all of these.

    Comment


    • #3
      ​May these receive prescreening, thank you. Also, would the second photo be an airport shot?

      Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0435_01.jpg
Views:	490
Size:	564.3 KB
ID:	1173212Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0672_01.jpg
Views:	502
Size:	633.5 KB
ID:	1173211 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0073_01.jpg
Views:	485
Size:	340.9 KB
ID:	1173213Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0117_01.jpg
Views:	490
Size:	385.1 KB
ID:	1173214

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by vipooh View Post
        ​May these receive prescreening, thank you. Also, would the second photo be an airport shot?

        Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0435_01.jpg
Views:	490
Size:	564.3 KB
ID:	1173212Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0672_01.jpg
Views:	502
Size:	633.5 KB
ID:	1173211 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0073_01.jpg
Views:	485
Size:	340.9 KB
ID:	1173213Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0117_01.jpg
Views:	490
Size:	385.1 KB
ID:	1173214
        2nd would be runway shot

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by flyetty View Post
          2nd would be runway shot
          Awesome, thank you.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by vipooh View Post
            ​May these receive prescreening, thank you. Also, would the second photo be an airport shot?
            1. color/contrast
            2. borderline heat haze
            3-4. contrast

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

              1. color/contrast
              2. borderline heat haze
              3-4. contrast
              Hi, would the contrast on 3 and 4 be more on the weak or harsh side?

              Comment


              • #8
                Histogram is your best friend...

                Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture d’écran 2023-11-08 à 14.52.11.png
Views:	507
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	1173346

                On the 1st image it shows a little lack of light tones and an underexposed image

                On the 2nd one, you can see that light tones are overexposed while dark tones are underexposed, creating a harsh contrast

                Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture d’écran 2023-11-08 à 14.52.43.png
Views:	450
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	1173347

                Hope it helps
                Cheers
                Alex

                Comment


                • #9
                  Prescreen request on these please and thank you.

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0103_01.jpg
Views:	446
Size:	909.0 KB
ID:	1174121Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0369_01.jpg
Views:	416
Size:	678.2 KB
ID:	1174122Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0387_01.jpg
Views:	415
Size:	639.9 KB
ID:	1174123

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by vipooh View Post
                    Prescreen request on these please and thank you.
                    1. borderline soft/heat hazed
                    2-3. backlit. not fixable.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Prescreen request on these please.

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0140_01.jpg
Views:	416
Size:	396.0 KB
ID:	1174373Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0417_01.jpg
Views:	379
Size:	393.2 KB
ID:	1174374

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by vipooh View Post
                        Prescreen request on these please.
                        Weak contrast and some compression visible.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Prescreen request please.

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0986.jpg
Views:	403
Size:	404.0 KB
ID:	1174813Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0979.jpg
Views:	356
Size:	391.8 KB
ID:	1174814

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by vipooh View Post
                            Prescreen request please.
                            1. centering, contrast/color, vignetting
                            2. soft, contrast/color, vignetting

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Hi, prescreen request please.

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0342_01.jpg
Views:	384
Size:	443.8 KB
ID:	1175420Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0065.jpg
Views:	338
Size:	550.9 KB
ID:	1175421

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X