Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prescreening Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    OK, disregarding the previous posts of mine (my apologies).

    Would this one work well for 1920x? It is a tighter-end crop.

    Thanks for the help!
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #32
      Hi! Not a screener but this should be no problem.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by xirayt View Post
        OK, disregarding the previous posts of mine (my apologies).

        Would this one work well for 1920x? It is a tighter-end crop.
        Horizon, borderline heat haze. Probably ok at lower resolution.

        Comment


        • #34
          OK, solved now. Thank you!

          Would you say these are fixable by any chance? Or is the contrast not good enough.

          Thank you greatly for the help and time!
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by xirayt View Post
            OK, solved now. Thank you!

            Would you say these are fixable by any chance? Or is the contrast not good enough.

            Thank you greatly for the help and time!
            Poor contrast and borderline soft. Probably not fixable.

            Comment


            • #36
              Good evening! Went out spotting today, would any of these work? Thank you for the help!
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by xirayt View Post
                Good evening! Went out spotting today, would any of these work? Thank you for the help!
                Borderline at best for contrast.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Good evening! Is this by all means fixable?

                  Thank you again!
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by xirayt View Post
                    Good evening! Is this by all means fixable?

                    Thank you again!
                    Fixable from what?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Like if this is contrast or not, my bad for not specifiying it.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by xirayt View Post
                        Like if this is contrast or not, my bad for not specifiying it.
                        'If it is contrast'? I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you are asking. Is the contrast good enough? Probably not.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X