Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pre-screen request for Ethan Thompson

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Ethan Thompson View Post
    Hi there, hope all is well. If I could get these pre screened that would be much apricated. Thank you!
    1. soft, centering, noise
    2-4. borderline color
    5. color/contrast

    Comment


    • ok thank you!

      Comment


      • hi again, if I could get these pre screened that would be great. I'm really struggling with horizon on the southwest. Thanks!
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ethan Thompson View Post
          hi again, if I could get these pre screened that would be great. I'm really struggling with horizon on the southwest. Thanks!
          1. soft
          2. soft, maybe a touch cw

          Comment


          • Ok thank you

            Comment


            • Hi there, could I get these 3 images pre screened? I just would like to check the Lufthansa one last time. Thanks!
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ethan Thompson View Post
                Hi there, could I get these 3 images pre screened? I just would like to check the Lufthansa one last time. Thanks!
                1. soft
                2-3. ok for me

                Comment


                • Great, thank you!

                  Comment


                  • Hi there, could I get this pre screened? And do you think it is even fixable? Thank You!
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Ethan Thompson View Post
                      Hi there, could I get this pre screened? And do you think it is even fixable? Thank You!
                      Soft, borderline contrast/overexposed.

                      Comment


                      • Ok, so you think it’s worth trying to save?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ethan Thompson View Post
                          Ok, so you think it’s worth trying to save?
                          Might be fixable, depending on the quality of the original.

                          Comment


                          • Ok I’ll fix it and check it again. Thanks.

                            Comment


                            • Hello again, cold I get these prescreened once again? if you dont want to screen the Lufthansa again I understand.
                              Attached Files

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Ethan Thompson View Post
                                Hello again, cold I get these prescreened once again? if you dont want to screen the Lufthansa again I understand.
                                1. soft, color, noisy. will not comment on this one again.
                                2. noisy, borderline soft

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X