Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bstolle - prescreening request/rejection advice please

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by bstolle View Post
    Thanx as usual, here's another PC-12 for prescreening
    Soft, contrast, overprocessed, and the glare coming off the fuselage is a bit distracting.

    Comment


    • Definitely not my preferred setting, but I've never seen an OPV before IRL, so I had to try it. Does this one have a chance to be accepted?
      oe-fsd 2 | pzl 104 | Flickr

      Comment


      • Originally posted by bstolle View Post
        Definitely not my preferred setting, but I've never seen an OPV before IRL, so I had to try it. Does this one have a chance to be accepted?
        oe-fsd 2 | pzl 104 | Flickr
        As most of you have probably noticed, the forums have been buggy the past ~week or so, first being slow to load, and now not allowing images to be directly attached to posts. We have made the issues known to FR24, but so far they have obviously not fixed the problems. As such, I would like to request that you refrain from

        Comment


        • Finally I'm able to upload pictures again, so here's my request for prescreening please.

          Click image for larger version  Name:	169329 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	416.8 KB ID:	1191292Click image for larger version  Name:	105 formation 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	351.9 KB ID:	1191291Click image for larger version  Name:	ok-pcf 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	596.5 KB ID:	1191290

          Comment


          • Originally posted by bstolle View Post
            Finally I'm able to upload pictures again, so here's my request for prescreening please.
            Dark/harsh contrast.

            Comment


            • Thanx Dana, here are the new attempts:
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • Originally posted by bstolle View Post
                Thanx Dana, here are the new attempts:
                1. borderline dark
                2. borderline soft/contrast
                3. ok for me
                4. contrast

                Comment


                • Thank you, and here are two new ones. The crop on the second one has been chosen due to three planes with identical regs being visible.
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by bstolle View Post
                    Thank you, and here are two new ones. The crop on the second one has been chosen due to three planes with identical regs being visible.
                    A bit dark.

                    Comment


                    • Hi Dana, just had the (slightly brighter) PC-12 rejected which you considered borderline dark Aviation photos - 6 million+ on JetPhotos
                      due to 'categories wrong/missing' and 'horizon unlevel'.
                      AFAIR I ticked the small prop and night shot boxes​​ and the taxiways and apron are rollercoaster like at LOAN.
                      Does it make sense to appeal, since I've seen similar complaints with 'unlevel' airports and the vertical lines being truly vertical, and they got rejected again due to an unlevel horizon.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by bstolle View Post
                        Hi Dana, just had the (slightly brighter) PC-12 rejected which you considered borderline dark Aviation photos - 6 million+ on JetPhotos
                        due to 'categories wrong/missing' and 'horizon unlevel'.
                        AFAIR I ticked the small prop and night shot boxes​​ and the taxiways and apron are rollercoaster like at LOAN.
                        Does it make sense to appeal, since I've seen similar complaints with 'unlevel' airports and the vertical lines being truly vertical, and they got rejected again due to an unlevel horizon.
                        Horizon ok for me. Small prop/Night shot apply.

                        Comment


                        • Thanx, appeal was successful. Just got a rejection for bad framing / aircraft not centered. That's the first time I got this reason and I have no idea why?
                          Aviation photos - 6 million+ on JetPhotos​​

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by bstolle View Post
                            Thanx, appeal was successful. Just got a rejection for bad framing / aircraft not centered. That's the first time I got this reason and I have no idea why?
                            Slightly low, but ok for me.

                            Comment


                            • Click image for larger version  Name:	n103an 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	672.0 KB ID:	1193021 Thank you, got accepted at the second attempt. Does this one have a chance?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by bstolle View Post
                                Does this one have a chance?
                                Light is likely too harsh.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X