Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fernaldy - Prescreening / Editing Advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Let's try about this. I have fix this this is before and after, but still in original one with sharpness. Is Over exposed?
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Fernaldy View Post
      Let's try about this. I have fix this this is before and after, but still in original one with sharpness. Is Over exposed?
      Not sure exactly what you are asking. None of these are uploadable. Please move on to another image.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Fernaldy View Post
        Let's try about this. I have fix this this is before and after, but still in original one with sharpness. Is Over exposed?
        My dear, take the advise of the wise and experienced people here on your thread, tr to find the "sweet spot" of your camera, take a quick look for example when taking the picture to the registration of the camera, if it's kinda blurry, you have 98% chances of rejection, play with the settings of the camera, daylight and the results, but thats the first step, if the picture is soft, or has contrast issues, no matter the editing it will continue soft or out of contrast and of course you'll get a rejection.

        Comment


        • #19
          Hi

          I need a pre screening advice for this photo.
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Fernaldy View Post
            Hi

            I need a pre screening advice for this photo.
            Slightly soft.

            Comment


            • #21
              Hello.

              I need to pre screening advice for this photo. I might consider the Cmos / dust spots, over processed and contrast. Thank you.Click image for larger version

Name:	_FEB7340 (Final).jpg
Views:	71
Size:	373.7 KB
ID:	1191112

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Fernaldy View Post
                Hello.

                I need to pre screening advice for this photo. I might consider the Cmos / dust spots, over processed and contrast.
                Borderline soft.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Okayy. Cool. And also 1 image again I want to pre screen advice. Thank youClick image for larger version

Name:	_FEB9481.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	563.4 KB
ID:	1191165

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Fernaldy View Post
                    Okayy. Cool. And also 1 image again I want to pre screen advice.
                    Soft/heat hazed.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Hello

                      I need to pre screen advice on this 2 images. Thank you.

                      Images 1Click image for larger version

Name:	_FEB4682.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	510.7 KB
ID:	1191354Images 2Click image for larger version

Name:	_FEB9214.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	522.3 KB
ID:	1191355

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Fernaldy View Post
                        Hello

                        I need to pre screen advice on this 2 images. Thank you.
                        A bit soft, otherwise ok for me.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Okayy Dana. Thank you

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Fernaldy View Post
                            Hello

                            I need to pre screen advice on this 2 images. Thank you.

                            Images 1Click image for larger version

Name:	_FEB4682.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	510.7 KB
ID:	1191354Images 2Click image for larger version

Name:	_FEB9214.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	522.3 KB
ID:	1191355
                            Hi Dana.

                            I have questions. This 2 photos, do I need to be put categories? I might confused are these need to put categories. Thank you.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Fernaldy View Post

                              Hi Dana.

                              I have questions. This 2 photos, do I need to be put categories? I might confused are these need to put categories. Thank you.
                              Night Shot.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Okayy. Cool

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X