Rejected Photos Advice - Landing_HKG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejected Photos Advice - Landing_HKG

Hello, can a screener or anyone help me please?
    I was quite confused because this photo with the link: (www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11770240​) seems to be fine
    The photo was immediately rejected for the following reasons:
    • Heat Distortion
    First of all, I can't really find heat distortion somehow in the image, if so, I think it would be very little and it is not obvious.

Also, I've checked other photographer's photos although the photo has some heat distortion, the photo still can be accepted (link: ZK-MVA | ATR 72-600 | Air New Zealand | Thommy Chua | JetPhotos​)

I appealed the rejection, and I couldn't receive my email and I check my appeal status, it says it was processed and has been rejected.

So, I need someone else to tell me that this photo is able to accept or not, if it is not able i am happy to hear any further editing suggestions.​

Thank you in advance!​

You can clearly see heat distortion on the wing edge and front side of the fuselage.
    Also - linking other photographers photos to compare to yours is not really appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by TomEPKK View Post
      You can clearly see heat distortion on the wing edge and front side of the fuselage.
      Also - linking other photographers photos to compare to yours is not really appropriate.
      Thank you so much, I finally know that what is the reason of the rejection.

Comment

I reiterate that appeal emails are not delivered. I pointed this out several times without receiving a response

Comment

Good day all! I have a bit of a concern of the definition of soft photo because recently i have a initial photo rejection with the photo link: Aviation photos - 6 million+ on JetPhotos and I make an appeal and the screener replied, 'Correctly rejected' and did not explain why this appeal will be rejected. I have considered the contrast and the sharpness of this photo, and it was sufficiently sharpened but I still feel puzzled about this photo rejection 'Soft' although the aircraft is apparently clear, and it is not blurry. Could someone give me an answer please?​

Comment

Sharpening is the ability to see distinct differences between different surfaces of the aircraft, or the ability to see the aircraft stand out from the rest of the background. For new uploaders, it's generally perceived as meaning 'in focus and not blurry' (as you seem to indicate) but there is more to it than that.

Comment

Working...
            X