Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Editing advice: Toby Dalton

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Editing advice: Toby Dalton

    Hi everyone,

    This is my first time on Jetphotos Forums, so apologies if I do not use the correct terminology.

    I recently joined Jetphotos about 2 months ago and I have tried to upload about 30 photos, but every single one of them have been rejected. I sent an email to the photo screeners at the JP hub, and they said to upload my photos to here to ask for advice on how to make them better. I have a Nikon Coolpix P610 (a bridge camera) and yes, I understand that the quality of them aren't the best but they are still pretty good.
    Please can people give me so advice on the photos that I upload onto here in the future, as to how to make them better. This would be very much appreciated.

    Thanks, Toby


  • #2
    Originally posted by Toby Dalton View Post
    Hi everyone,

    This is my first time on Jetphotos Forums, so apologies if I do not use the correct terminology.

    I recently joined Jetphotos about 2 months ago and I have tried to upload about 30 photos, but every single one of them have been rejected. I sent an email to the photo screeners at the JP hub, and they said to upload my photos to here to ask for advice on how to make them better. I have a Nikon Coolpix P610 (a bridge camera) and yes, I understand that the quality of them aren't the best but they are still pretty good.
    Please can people give me so advice on the photos that I upload onto here in the future, as to how to make them better. This would be very much appreciated.

    Thanks, Toby

    Examples (of rejected images) would be good.

    Comment


    • #3
      I would upload them but when I go to, it keeps saying error

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Toby Dalton View Post
        I would upload them but when I go to, it keeps saying error
        As most of you have probably noticed, the forums have been buggy the past ~week or so, first being slow to load, and now not allowing images to be directly attached to posts. We have made the issues known to FR24, but so far they have obviously not fixed the problems. As such, I would like to request that you refrain from


        Just post a link to the rejection.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

          As most of you have probably noticed, the forums have been buggy the past ~week or so, first being slow to load, and now not allowing images to be directly attached to posts. We have made the issues known to FR24, but so far they have obviously not fixed the problems. As such, I would like to request that you refrain from


          Just post a link to the rejection.
          Nvmd, I found your account.

          Yes quality of the camera is a major issue, but also basic things that you should probably pay more attention to:

          JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 6 million screened photos online!


          There's obviously a fence blocking part of the aircraft, which is never acceptable.

          JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 6 million screened photos online!


          Basic issues like centering, framing, and angle of the light are all bad here.

          That said, even if you were to fix those basic issues, you'd likely still be hindered by the lower-quality images produced by your camera unless you were in ideal conditions.

          If you have more specific questions, feel free to ask.

          Comment


          • #6
            Here is a link to a recent rejection of mine:

            JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 6 million screened photos online!

            Comment

            Working...
            X