X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FilipBelosevic
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Sorry, if you can't be bothered to read here and follow the requests as I've asked multiple times, I'm going to have to pass on your posts.

As there seem to be some unwritten rules that are missed by newer users, here are a few suggestions for when you would like editing advice/prescreening from the crew: If asking for prescreening/editing advice, please title your thread "(username) - prescreening request / editing advice" Prescreening is offered

2. Prescreening is offered only for images not in the queue currently. Please ask for advice/prescreening before submitting the images to the queue

You have multiple same/similar images already in the queue. Anyone else is free to reply, but I'm out.
    Im really sorry i forgot to remove the photos from the queue, i understand your decision but i hope that i could continue getting images pre screened in this thread. Again really sorry about my irresposibility, and i hope you could change your mind.
    Thank you very much!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by FilipBelosevic View Post
    i chose these two to upload, both are 1200x675 i assume that is an ok resolution for jp.
    Sorry, if you can't be bothered to read here and follow the requests as I've asked multiple times, I'm going to have to pass on your posts.

As there seem to be some unwritten rules that are missed by newer users, here are a few suggestions for when you would like editing advice/prescreening from the crew: If asking for prescreening/editing advice, please title your thread "(username) - prescreening request / editing advice" Prescreening is offered

2. Prescreening is offered only for images not in the queue currently. Please ask for advice/prescreening before submitting the images to the queue

You have multiple same/similar images already in the queue. Anyone else is free to reply, but I'm out.

Leave a comment:

• FilipBelosevic
    replied

Multiple similar images. Won't comment on those unless you pick the one you plan to upload.
    i chose these two to upload, both are 1200x675 i assume that is an ok resolution for jp.
    Regards.
    PS: seems like the stock website i upload my pictures to likes giving compression artifacts to them, so if it is possible to ignore that problem because it is not normally present in my photos.
    Thank you!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

What about the ones before
    Multiple similar images. Won't comment on those unless you pick the one you plan to upload.

Leave a comment:

• FilipBelosevic
    replied

Soft/blurry, harsh light.
    What about the ones before

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Could i get these images prescreened,
    thank you!
    Soft/blurry, harsh light.

Leave a comment:

• FilipBelosevic
    replied
    Could i get these images prescreened,
    thank you!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• FilipBelosevic
    replied
    if the pictures from the last post are noisy/oversharpened these might be better.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• FilipBelosevic
    replied

Soft, overprocessed.
    i gave them a new sharpening and fixed the post processing, also i provided a 1024p version of each picture for you to see if it fixes the softness problem.
    Regards.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    could i get these four images pre screened,
    Thank you!
    Soft, overprocessed.

Leave a comment:

• FilipBelosevic
    replied
    this is the updated version of the LY-WIZ
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• FilipBelosevic
    replied
    could i get these four images pre screened,
    Thank you!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• TRTPUwU
    replied
    could i get this picture pre screened,
    thank you!
    Soft, dark, contrast. Not fixable

Leave a comment:

• FilipBelosevic
    replied
    could i get this picture pre screened,
    thank you!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• FilipBelosevic
    replied

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 6 million screened photos online!

thank you for your feedback, is this picture any better?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X