Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying Hi and question

Hello all

I'm very new to aviation still photography and have a Fuji S7000 + Teleconversion lens, the spec for the camera is 6.3 million effective pixels
    if I use the 1M 2M 3M setting to get the most from my x-D128mb media card is the quality still at 6.3 m pixels with the smaller size pic or as shown in the camera menu 1 million pixels etc (hope I've made sense here) ......

thanks for any insite, I am enjoying browesing the fine shots sent in..

cheers,

Steve
    cheers, Steve

Aircraft radio hobby:
    HF/UHF/VHF a/c radio voice / datalink, Airnav ACARS & Seldec / PCHDL HF datalink.

'Squitter' ARINC 635-3 HF data-link protocol.

Hey anyone..!.... hello away... ........
    cheers, Steve

Aircraft radio hobby:
    HF/UHF/VHF a/c radio voice / datalink, Airnav ACARS & Seldec / PCHDL HF datalink.

Comment

If I correctly understand your question, using the smaller image size settings will result in a smaller image file, or in other words, a picture of lower resolution (containing less pixels). You can only get the full resolution of the camera by shooting at the largest image size.

However, the subjective quality of the images should be constant - a small image printed at 6x4 will look as good as a large image printed at 8x10. But if you try and print the small file at 8x10 it will not look nearly so good.

Cheers,

Colin

Comment

Hello Colin,

Thanks for the info, much appreciated...

Steve
        cheers, Steve

Aircraft radio hobby:

Comment

Working...
        X