Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection help

this was rejected for "Horizon unlevel", but I donīt see it

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

this was rejected for bad motive / part of subject cut off

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

But that was intentional to show the special markings on the hull. There are many complete shots of that plane in the database, but no close-up of the markings on the hull.

#1 seems to be a mistake...looks fine to me! Just appeal it.

#2...I would have focused on JUST the logo...with the crop you have...the plane is just too small to leave out the rear...it looks wierd in my opinion.

-Clovis

Comment

Pics taken on this spot at Düsseldorf always look a bit unlevel. But judging by the background, I would also say, appeal the first shot.

The second is indeed a bit weird. I know, what you want to show, but I think, it be done in a better way by focussing more into this special marking.

Hope this helps
      Gerardo
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Using the red and white mast above the "u" its about 1 degree off.

but i could be wrong.
        Sam Rudge
        A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

I have to agree with Simpleboy (although he is at times quite fussy about this sort of thing ), the horizon does look a tad off, yet the actual aircraft seems level. And the second shot is a bit.... awkward

Comment

Originally posted by Mungous
            although he is at times quite fussy about this sort of thing
            That can be a good thing though.

Getting rejections like this make you look harder at your other photos, You work harder to get it right next time. Therefore you become a better photographer.
            Sam Rudge
            A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Thx for your help.

I will adjust the first one and try a different shot of D-AILU and try to sent in a closer crop of the painting.

I must admit I leanrt a lot since contributing to jetliners.net and the screeners rejections have surely improved my pictures as Iīm more critcal now. I just canīt wait to have 100pics on jetliners.net. That will be a happy day.

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk
                Thx for your help.

I will adjust the first one and try a different shot of D-AILU and try to sent in a closer crop of the painting.

I must admit I leanrt a lot since contributing to jetliners.net and the screeners rejections have surely improved my pictures as Iīm more critcal now. I just canīt wait to have 100pics on jetliners.net. That will be a happy day.
                OK, next step will be the correct spelling of this site: it's jetPHOTOS.net

Gerardo
                My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

My bad

Comment

Getting rejections like this make you look harder at your other photos, You work harder to get it right next time. Therefore you become a better photographer.
                    Please go to the top of the class

Matt
                    My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

Working...
                    X