Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• egll
    replied
    Getting rejections like this make you look harder at your other photos, You work harder to get it right next time. Therefore you become a better photographer.
    Please go to the top of the class

Matt

Leave a comment:

• seahawk
    replied

My bad

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    Originally posted by seahawk
    Thx for your help.

I will adjust the first one and try a different shot of D-AILU and try to sent in a closer crop of the painting.

I must admit I leanrt a lot since contributing to jetliners.net and the screeners rejections have surely improved my pictures as I´m more critcal now. I just can´t wait to have 100pics on jetliners.net. That will be a happy day.
    OK, next step will be the correct spelling of this site: it's jetPHOTOS.net

Gerardo

Leave a comment:

• seahawk
    replied
    Thx for your help.

I will adjust the first one and try a different shot of D-AILU and try to sent in a closer crop of the painting.

I must admit I leanrt a lot since contributing to jetliners.net and the screeners rejections have surely improved my pictures as I´m more critcal now. I just can´t wait to have 100pics on jetliners.net. That will be a happy day.

Leave a comment:

• Simpleboy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mungous
    although he is at times quite fussy about this sort of thing
    That can be a good thing though.

Getting rejections like this make you look harder at your other photos, You work harder to get it right next time. Therefore you become a better photographer.

Leave a comment:

• Mungous
    replied
    I have to agree with Simpleboy (although he is at times quite fussy about this sort of thing ), the horizon does look a tad off, yet the actual aircraft seems level. And the second shot is a bit.... awkward

Leave a comment:

• Simpleboy
    replied
    Using the red and white mast above the "u" its about 1 degree off.

but i could be wrong.

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    Pics taken on this spot at Düsseldorf always look a bit unlevel. But judging by the background, I would also say, appeal the first shot.

The second is indeed a bit weird. I know, what you want to show, but I think, it be done in a better way by focussing more into this special marking.

Hope this helps
    Gerardo

Leave a comment:

• Leftseat86
    replied
    #1 seems to be a mistake...looks fine to me! Just appeal it.

#2...I would have focused on JUST the logo...with the crop you have...the plane is just too small to leave out the rear...it looks wierd in my opinion.

-Clovis

Leave a comment:

• seahawk
    started a topic Rejection help

Rejection help

this was rejected for "Horizon unlevel", but I don´t see it

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject.php?id=291224

this was rejected for bad motive / part of subject cut off

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject.php?id=291267

But that was intentional to show the special markings on the hull. There are many complete shots of that plane in the database, but no close-up of the markings on the hull.
Working...
X