Rejected....Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejected....Help!!

Hello, my photo of Delta airlines 767 was rejected because it was blurry.

Can i do somthing to the image to make it better?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks

-PIAA310
    ***My Blog***

THe only thing that I know of that might work is USM in Photoshop, other than that, IMO there is not much you can do to salvage these pictures for the database. These just might be for you personal collection.
    SET LOVE FREE!!

Comment

I agree. There's not much that can be done on those.
      Will F.
      Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

I'll take a Jeff Miller approach...right click...delete...try again. Far from database standards I'm afraid.

-Clovis

Comment

i tried to see quality of your other photos but i see this is your first attempts to get it in DB. Unfortunately like others said, quality's far from standard...

Your PIA gate shot isnt really composed well, theres gate blocking the aircraft, dead space to the left etc, even if it was taken with good quality camera it wouldnt have made it to DB.

What camera do you use anyway??

The night shot would have had potential if it was more carefully composed, and again bad quality.

Comment

Working...
          X