Blurry???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blurry???

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I thought this shot turned out pretty good... it was rejected for being blurry though.

Compare the quality with this photo:

Off to YVR.. C-GWWJ. Boeing 737-204(Adv). JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I uploaded the WJ shot awhile ago, though I never thought it would actually get accepted after I reviewed the quality a few times, but it made it through.

Any advice you have would be great!
    My Jetphotos.net Images

I agree with you , doesnt look blurry , but I also think the quality isnīt the best.Why dont you send me the original , ill try to work something out
    MY EMAIL IS [email protected]

Iberia A340 Lover-EC-GLE

Comment

Hi A332, Nice shoot!,...nice plane. Love it.
      I do think that the pic is just a little blurry. You can get right of that softness by using the Unsharp Mask filter in Photoshop.
      The second picture is also a little soft...but you know that's the screeners discretion. Some might see it some might not.
      I took the liberty of playing around with your image, take a look:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Again this is just applying Unsharp Mask filter and some Levels, in Photoshop.
      Notice the difference? Hope you like it. Try it and then reupload the pic.

CostaRicaAviation.com

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

I wouldn't go as far to say that it is blurry, although it is close. The registration is defintly not clear. Soft may have been a better rejection reason for the photo. With a little work you should be able to get that into the database.

Corey it's good to see another Calgary photographer, Aviation Days is this weekend.

Comment

Heres my try at it , hope you like it.OPinions welcome

MY EMAIL IS [email protected]

Iberia A340 Lover-EC-GLE

Comment

I've been playing around with Photoshop a bit and simply sharpened the image a little, looks a bit better now. This is one of my best shots so I'd definitely like to get it into my portfolio... (yup, I'm an amateur)

Thanks for all your help!
            My Jetphotos.net Images

Comment

You should be okay as long as you don't sharpen it as much as the above example. Also while you are tweaking it, you might want to touch the contrast a bit.

I know we've been having some horrible weather lately in Calgary, and Air Canada's colours, and arrival times only worsen the problem.

Comment

Nice pic!

I don't really know if I'd say blurry per se ... maybe a little bit combined with a bit of softness.

Hope you don't mind, but I took a stab at the pic myself. It's not optimal because I didn't have the original, but I basically played with the histogram/levels to make the undersides a little less dark, added some more saturation, and gave it some more sharpness.

If you'd like me to have a go with the original, just let me know.
                ________
                Group Sex Cams

Comment

Alfred_Zeller, unfortunatley thats miles too oversharpened. Air Canada text is distorted, and look at the fuselage edges, not smooth.

Comment

Working...
                  X