what's the correct category?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's the correct category?

Hi, I'm uploading some pics but I have a doubt about the correct category for airplanes like Pilatus PC-12, Piaggio Avanti, and similar. I know they are NOT Biz Jets, but they don't seem to fit in Small Props either. So..should I not select any of should I put them in one of those cats? I don't want my pics to be rejested for such a dumb mistake!
    Thanks in advance.
    CostaRicaAviation.com

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

It is as simple as only checking the categories that apply. So in this case a PC-12 and Piaggio would not be small props. However, this being said I would select business jet for the Piaggio because that is what they are, and they damn well rock.

Comment

Thanks...so then the category biz jets doesn't really needs to be for a purely jet power aircraft? The Pilatus in question was configured as bussines, so I should also select BJ on that one? Thanks again for your help!
      CostaRicaAviation.com

Comment

I've had King Air and MU2 shots rejected for not having small prop selected. Can you guys change the catagory from Business Jets to Business Aircraft? The Piaggio is no more of a jet then the PC12.

Comment

As long as the category is called Busines Jet, a prop, like the PC12, doesn't fit in there.

Gerardo
          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by fallingeese
            However, this being said I would select business jet for the Piaggio because that is what they are, and they damn well rock.
            Originally posted by LX-A343
            As long as the category is called Busines Jet, a prop, like the PC12, doesn't fit in there.
            Gerardo
            ok guys...now I'm getting confused...I thank you both for trying to help me, but I think you guys are contradicting each other. I get that both planes have propellers...so I would agree with Gerardo as to NOT put them as Biz Jets....but why would the Piaggio be in Biz Jets? Oh and also they use the same engines, the turboprop P&W PT6...(and obviously is not because of the number of engines!)
            can you please tell me what you think? I uploaded a Piaggio and a Pilatus and wasn't sure what to check...so I didn't cheched any options. I just don't want to get a rejection for something I can prevent. Thanks again.
            CostaRicaAviation.com

Comment

Since I already wrote this post with this title...I'm not going to double post...soooo,
              Can you please help me with this rejection:

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject.php?id=297711

If I remember correctly I checked Military and that's it. What I'm I supposed to check? Biz Jet? Thanks for any help.
              CostaRicaAviation.com

Comment

I would check Biz Jet, only difference is its not owned by a business.
                Sam Rudge
                A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleboy
                  I would check Biz Jet, only difference is its not owned by a business.
                  Correctomundo! This is one genuine piece of "Business Jet".

Gerardo
                  My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

cool...thanks for the help! It's just a little weird to check Biz Jet for a Military jet...but anyways. Thanks again.
                    CostaRicaAviation.com

Comment

Dont worry about if its a military aircraft. If the aircraft is a small jet, its pretty much falls into that category.
                      Sam Rudge
                      A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Got it. Will check it next times! Thanks!
                        CostaRicaAviation.com

Comment

Working...
                        X