• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can this picture get accepted

Hey I was wondering if these 2 pics can get accepted

[img][/img]

[img][/img]
    Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Unfortunately not. Aircraft too far away.
    Click Here for my aviation photographs.
    No Frontiers

Comment

Love the sign!
      Will F.
      Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Simple....No

Comment

anything i can do to perfect them
          Also what about this picture?

[img][/img]

Comment

If you shot them at a higher resolution you could crop away the dead space.

Your last shot has a lot of foreground clutter and is also a bit far away.
            Sam Rudge
            A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

First two shots are too dark and grainy already. A further cropping would definitely kill them. Try to fill the frame more with the main subject. Also, try different settings (shutter speed/aperture) to get a more balanced picture.

The 3rd pic simply shows too much foreground clutter already. No chance at all. Quality wise, it's the most promising pic out of those three.

Most important: Keep on practicing!

Gerardo
              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

As this site's premiere screener, I say that all of those wonderful works of art be added to the DB at once! I see no reason to deprive the world of your unique talent. I only hope that many of the current supplier of photos to this site are taking notes.

Welcome to this elite club,

Aldo

Comment

Originally posted by UFOSPACE99
                  As this site's premiere screener, I say that all of those wonderful works of art be added to the DB at once! I see no reason to deprive the world of your unique talent. I only hope that many of the current supplier of photos to this site are taking notes.

Welcome to this elite club,

Aldo
                  Premiere screener? Hmmmmm, first time I take notice of you.... Bad joke, me thinks

Gerardo
                  My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

So Aldo (UFOSPACE99), apparently you're a tough guy coming on here and publicly ridiculing fly1346 who has come up here to ask for some help/opinions with his pics ... way to go, you should feel proud ... proud of being a jackass.

Back to the topic, fly1346, unfortunately those pics wouldn't make it onto the site. As others have indicated, 1 and 2 are too far away, and 3 has too much stuff in the foreground. Try to get closer to the planes, and keep practicing.
                    ________
                    Pissing vid

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy764
                      Love the sign!

Alain
                      Thanks for visiting
                      *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                      *JetPhotos*
                      Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Originally posted by AC888YOW
                        So Aldo (UFOSPACE99), apparently you're a tough guy coming on here and publicly ridiculing fly1346 who has come up here to ask for some help/opinions with his pics ... way to go, you should feel proud ... proud of being a jackass.
                        Wow...whats biting you Maple Leaf boy? My comments were sincere and thoughtful. This cat's work is reminisciant of Arbus, Winogard, Salgado and Bresson. His artistry show a depth of creativity that the alleged top uploaders and their predicitable, cliched, landing/rotation shots could ever hope to achieve.

Kudos, fly1346 and all the best of you endevours.

Aldo

Comment

LoL thanx for the comments... didnt think an argument would start. Do you seriously believe that not even the kuwait can be accepted. Ive seen pics with foreground clutter like that 2... btw i couldnt help it... Jetblue started intern. service from Terminal 4 that day!

Comment

Originally posted by fly1346
                            LoL thanx for the comments... didnt think an argument would start. Do you seriously believe that not even the kuwait can be accepted. Ive seen pics with foreground clutter like that 2... btw i couldnt help it... Jetblue started intern. service from Terminal 4 that day!
                            sorry kuwait pic wont be accepted, too much foreground clutter covering parts of aircraft and is distracting. Also too soft, kinda dark and too much dead space.

Comment

thnx for your advice btw what is "softness" and "dead space" does dead space refer to too much empty space around the aircraft?

Comment

Working...
                              X