No announcement yet.

Can this picture get accepted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea dead space refers to the blank space on the pic. Look at the photos, there are loads of unnecessary empty spaces around the aircraft.

softness refers to, well, how un-sharp the photograph is. Look at the aircrafts closely, you will see that they are not sharp, but blurred slightly. For example, you should be able to read the text 'Kuwait Airways' on the tail easily and clearly but on your pic its difficult.

Good luck next time though

Comment

dead space is all that sky you have around the AA and Song planes, try to crop all that out and just have the plane as the centre of the photo.

where did you take those shots? first 2 look like La Guardia?

next trips
      USA/DXB August.

Comment

ya the first 2 were from LGA plainview park. I love that place! How do i sharpen the picture? Is that done in the uploading/processing process or the part where I take the picture
        Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Comment

Sharpening is done after you put the picture up on the computer.. use the USM tool if you are using Adobe Photoshop.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1219

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UFOSPACE99 wrote:
            As this site's premiere screener, I say that all of those wonderful works of art be added to the DB at once! I see no reason to deprive the world of your unique talent. I only hope that many of the current supplier of photos to this site are taking notes.

Welcome to this elite club,

Aldo

Premiere screener? Hmmmmm, first time I take notice of you.... Bad joke, me thinks

Gerardo

Gerardo I recommend that you dont take the bait in future! This guy isnt worth it as his name suggests ufospace????

Comment

Originally posted by cja
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UFOSPACE99 wrote:
              As this site's premiere screener, I say that all of those wonderful works of art be added to the DB at once! I see no reason to deprive the world of your unique talent. I only hope that many of the current supplier of photos to this site are taking notes.

Welcome to this elite club,

Aldo

Premiere screener? Hmmmmm, first time I take notice of you.... Bad joke, me thinks

Gerardo

Gerardo I recommend that you dont take the bait in future! This guy isnt worth it as his name suggests ufospace????
              Sure I am !

Aldo

Comment

Working...
              X