Damn Rejection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would crop it alot tighter, something like this...maybe even more:

The lighting doesn't help either. Don't get frustrated, keep trying!
    Click Here for my aviation photographs.
    No Frontiers

Comment

cropping like that??? I dont kno.. about the window glare!
      Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Comment

btw, is this picture better than that one
        I kno the highway is in the way... but it still looks good

[img][/img]

Comment

Originally posted by b777
          I would crop it alot tighter, something like this...maybe even more:

The lighting doesn't help either. Don't get frustrated, keep trying!
          nah still doesnt work. Dont think anything can be done to it to be accepted.

fly1346, that pic i'd say is better but still quality's missing to be accepted on the DB to be honest, unfortunately.

Comment

It's about the same as the previous one. I too see what appears to be window glare...

Comment

Try to think about what you want to show people. Some rather mundane, distant shot of aircraft at a terminal? Both shots are considerably soft unfortunatley. But try to get a good goal. When I started here I just wanted to get some sort of photo online...heavens knows why! Then I learned about photography.
              Concentrate on what you are trying to show, and know the limitations of your equipment in order to best acheive the results and composition you want.

-Clovis

Comment

Thanks people.... BUT i can assure you i was outside there.... NO WINDOW glare LOL.... What can I do for example to make that picture better.... how do I sharpen a photo. GOD IM SO FRUSTRATED. How much can i get for a Kodak CX4200.... but then I have no money to buy a new camera im only a student!

Comment

Originally posted by fly1346
                  but then I have no money to buy a new camera im only a student!
                  3 words. Get a job.

Comment

BTW sorry again! But I was looking at some of the past pics I've taken. These prob wont get accepted maybe will!

If you click that..... go to album called JFK and click on the picture number 1002175 of jetblue i think that stands a chance

and also if you click on album name JFK1 and click on 100_2247 the Egypt Air Tail that looks good also. Maybe some insight on this

You can also look at my auto show album and see that some of those pictures are good quality. Then WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!!!!!!!

Btw Im thinking of starting a DONATE YOUR CAMERA TO FLY1346 organization!!! anyone wanna conrtibute!

Comment

BTW sorry again! But I was looking at some of the past pics I've taken. These prob wont get accepted maybe will!

If you click that..... go to album called JFK and click on the picture number 1002175 of jetblue i think that stands a chance

and also if you click on album name JFK1 and click on 100_2247 the Egypt Air Tail that looks good also. Maybe some insight on this

You can also look at my auto show album and see that some of those pictures are good quality. Then WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!!!!!!!

Btw Im thinking of starting a DONATE YOUR CAMERA TO FLY1346 organization!!! anyone wanna conrtibute! Id be really happy with a 2nd hand digital camera!

Comment

Thanks people.... BUT i can assure you i was outside there.... NO WINDOW glare LOL.... What can I do for example to make that picture better.... how do I sharpen a photo. GOD IM SO FRUSTRATED. How much can i get for a Kodak CX4200.... but then I have no money to buy a new camera im only a student!
                        Start it out on ebay for $20. People will probably bid up from there. it's a good portrait camera. not so good for planes unless you have ramp access. I'll sell you a 300D for $2000.

Comment

Originally posted by u2o
                          nah still doesnt work. Dont think anything can be done to it to be accepted.
                          Yea, I know the image isn't going to make it...just showing him how he could improve it. fly1346, I looked at your album and a major problem you have is that the aircraft is too far away or there is obstructions/clutter in the way! Unfortunately, if you can't get close, you got to shell out some dough for a camera with decent optical zoom (10X is ideal) "I am only a student" is a lame excuse. If you really wanted to, you could get a job to pay for a decent camera like the Olympus C-740 (around $300...maybe Airbus A320 will sell you his dirt cheap now that he got a 300D ).
                          Click Here for my aviation photographs.
                          No Frontiers

Comment

although better than ur record, im somewhere around 60-70/4

How does an airline thats going bankrupt sign new regional carriers, launch a discount airline, purchase new planes, AND repaint their fleet? I dunno, ask United.

Fly1346 wrote: we have a SXM rite here at LGA!!! All you got to do is add the topless chicks

My Pics on J.net

Comment

Chasen how did you get those pics accepted???? Greg what was your older camera??... Btw I kinda do have a job.. i made about 50 dollars these past 2 weeks on ebay!... But im out of stuff to sell!

Comment

Chasen how did you get those pics accepted???? Greg what was your older camera??... Btw I kinda do have a job.. i made about 50 dollars these past 2 weeks on ebay!... But im out of stuff to sell!
                                I could tell you. But I would then have to tie you down to a desk, stip you down, whip you with wicker, paddle you, hire 50 year old slovick men to bounce on your back, sell your stuff on ebay, then kill you.

JUST KIDDING!

I would send them like 15 pics at once, and they would all get rejected. But occasionally, 1 of the batch would be accepted. Oddly, i used the same scanning and editing thing on all my pics, and only those 4 didnt upload blurry! Im still not sure how exactly...

How does an airline thats going bankrupt sign new regional carriers, launch a discount airline, purchase new planes, AND repaint their fleet? I dunno, ask United.

Fly1346 wrote: we have a SXM rite here at LGA!!! All you got to do is add the topless chicks

My Pics on J.net

Comment

Working...
                                X