Comment

Originally posted by Crazy764
      Originally posted by Greg
      I'll sell you a 300D for $2000.
      Already looking for a new camera?
      Sounds to me like he's trying to make a profit

Comment

Originally posted by fly1346
        Chasen how did you get those pics accepted????
        the airport shots date back to 2001 july, which is 3 years ago. The standards were probably MUCH lower than standards today as the quality of the pics on JP DB is progressing all the time.

Comment

greg what camera did you have before your 300D
          Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Comment

BTW sorry again! But I was looking at some of the past pics I've taken. These prob wont get accepted maybe will!

If you click that..... go to album called JFK and click on the picture number 1002175 of jetblue i think that stands a chance

and also if you click on album name JFK1 and click on 100_2247 the Egypt Air Tail that looks good also. Maybe some insight on this

You can also look at my auto show album and see that some of those pictures are good quality. Then WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!!!!!!!
            again, unfortunately neither has potential to get into the DB. Airbridge is obstracting the Jetblue aircraft, and i really dont see what the meaning behind is for the egypt air, nor why. Would be rejected for part of aircraft missing, bad motivation. the foreground (whatever it is) is also distracting. Other than that, the pics are bad quality unfortunately.

You'll have to find a decent place to spot, and/or invest in a better camera with good zoom.

Comment

greg what camera did you have before your 300D
              Kodak DX4330. 3mp 3x optical zoom. all my pics in the d/b before 10/19/03 are from the Kodak.

And yes, my 300D with all the extra lenses, batteries, bags, memory cards cost $1439.

Comment

I'm selling my 300D with Kit Lense for 900 dollars.. get it while its hot!

Hell... i'll even throw in all the cables, battery and charger and warrenty!
                PM me if you're interested

-Adam

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16

-Adam
                  Uhh i've seen a new 300D with kit lens for less than that

Comment

Hey greg U got some good pics... that camera must be good how much are you asking?
                    Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16

-Adam
                      How come everyone is selling their 300Ds?
                      I'm just about to buy one.

But now i'm not sure...
                      Will F.
                      Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Will, it's a joke

Comment

Originally posted by SWA733Captain
                          Will, it's a joke
                          Oh.......

Well if that's the case.

I'll be with a 300D within a month!
                          Will F.
                          Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

I heard Adam is trading his silver one for that new "Kiss" model with the lipstick mark in the corner

-Clovis

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
                              I heard Adam is trading his silver one for that new "Kiss" model with the lipstick mark in the corner

-Clovis
                              No...Adam realized he wasn't enough of a man to handle a 'Rebel'. He's going to buy disposable camera's at the drug store. he can handle those

BTW, Will, If I could get $2000 for all my gear I would sell it in a heartbeat. However until that day I'll be shooting rebel.

Comment

Working...
                              X