X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Leftseat86
    I heard Adam is trading his silver one for that new "Kiss" model with the lipstick mark in the corner

-Clovis
    No...Adam realized he wasn't enough of a man to handle a 'Rebel'. He's going to buy disposable camera's at the drug store. he can handle those

BTW, Will, If I could get $2000 for all my gear I would sell it in a heartbeat. However until that day I'll be shooting rebel.

Leave a comment:

• Leftseat86
    replied
    I heard Adam is trading his silver one for that new "Kiss" model with the lipstick mark in the corner

-Clovis

Leave a comment:

• Crazy764
    replied
    Originally posted by SWA733Captain
    Will, it's a joke
    Oh.......

Well if that's the case.

I'll be with a 300D within a month!

Leave a comment:

• SWA733Captain
    replied
    Will, it's a joke

Leave a comment:

• Crazy764
    replied
    Originally posted by DeltaASA16
    I'm selling my 300D with Kit Lense for 900 dollars.. get it while its hot!

Hell... i'll even throw in all the cables, battery and charger and warrenty!
    PM me if you're interested

-Adam
    How come everyone is selling their 300Ds?
    I'm just about to buy one.

But now i'm not sure...

Leave a comment:

• fly1346
    replied
    Hey greg U got some good pics... that camera must be good how much are you asking?

Leave a comment:

• Airbus_A320
    replied
    Originally posted by DeltaASA16

-Adam
    Uhh i've seen a new 300D with kit lens for less than that

Leave a comment:

• DeltaASA16
    Guest replied

-Adam

Leave a comment:

• Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by fly1346
    greg what camera did you have before your 300D
    Kodak DX4330. 3mp 3x optical zoom. all my pics in the d/b before 10/19/03 are from the Kodak.

And yes, my 300D with all the extra lenses, batteries, bags, memory cards cost $1439.

Leave a comment:

• u2o
    replied
    BTW sorry again! But I was looking at some of the past pics I've taken. These prob wont get accepted maybe will!

If you click that..... go to album called JFK and click on the picture number 1002175 of jetblue i think that stands a chance

and also if you click on album name JFK1 and click on 100_2247 the Egypt Air Tail that looks good also. Maybe some insight on this

You can also look at my auto show album and see that some of those pictures are good quality. Then WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!!!!!!!
    again, unfortunately neither has potential to get into the DB. Airbridge is obstracting the Jetblue aircraft, and i really dont see what the meaning behind is for the egypt air, nor why. Would be rejected for part of aircraft missing, bad motivation. the foreground (whatever it is) is also distracting. Other than that, the pics are bad quality unfortunately.

You'll have to find a decent place to spot, and/or invest in a better camera with good zoom.

Leave a comment:

• fly1346
    replied
    greg what camera did you have before your 300D

Leave a comment:

• u2o
    replied
    Chasen how did you get those pics accepted????
    the airport shots date back to 2001 july, which is 3 years ago. The standards were probably MUCH lower than standards today as the quality of the pics on JP DB is progressing all the time.

Leave a comment:

• SWA733Captain
    replied
    Originally posted by Crazy764
    Originally posted by Greg
    I'll sell you a 300D for $2000.
    Already looking for a new camera?
    Sounds to me like he's trying to make a profit

Leave a comment:

• Crazy764
    replied
    Originally posted by Greg
    I'll sell you a 300D for $2000.
    Already looking for a new camera?

Leave a comment:

• Chasen_KSFO
    replied
    Chasen how did you get those pics accepted???? Greg what was your older camera??... Btw I kinda do have a job.. i made about 50 dollars these past 2 weeks on ebay!... But im out of stuff to sell!
    I could tell you. But I would then have to tie you down to a desk, stip you down, whip you with wicker, paddle you, hire 50 year old slovick men to bounce on your back, sell your stuff on ebay, then kill you.

JUST KIDDING!

I would send them like 15 pics at once, and they would all get rejected. But occasionally, 1 of the batch would be accepted. Oddly, i used the same scanning and editing thing on all my pics, and only those 4 didnt upload blurry! Im still not sure how exactly...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X