Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chasen_KSFO
    replied
    Thanks guys. I can see the regional,cargo, and hanger areas too, but i cant see the G-term, UA gates, or AA gates because the terminal blocks them. When I get the 500-1000mm lense i can probably get some good pics.

-Chasen

Leave a comment:

• Longreach747
    replied
    where you livin man? i wanna live there too!

fvck thats my dream view from my house...

Leave a comment:

• uy707
    replied
    For sure, your house is stragically located to know what's going on and if it's worth going down to pick up the pictures ...
    Alain

Leave a comment:

• Chasen_KSFO
    replied
    Originally posted by fly1346
    WOW how much u want for your house!

For a man like u, not much

just kidding. Heres the other pic i took in the rain. A lotta action though.

Leave a comment:

• pilotguy
    replied
    Try using Fuji Film with ISO 100, I found that those worked best back when I shot film. It gives less grain and is pretty good with colors. I'm not sure about your scanner, I used a cano scan of some sort and I hated it. Prints always looked better in person than they did when they got on the computer...

Leave a comment:

• fly1346
    replied
    WOW how much u want for your house!

Leave a comment:

• Chasen_KSFO
    replied
    Cannon EOS Rebel TI 20-90mm and phoenix 100-300mm lense, Kodak 400 film, Canoscan Lide30 flatbed scanner.

Leave a comment:

• pilotguy
    replied
    What camera, film, scanner, etc are you using?

Leave a comment:

• Chasen_KSFO
    replied
    Originally posted by pilotguy
    I dont think it has a chance, but wow what are great view you got!!

I'm so jealous, please post the other! I always wondered about the view from the houses up there..

Sure, no problem. This ones crooked, but the weather was better!

Leave a comment:

• Chasen_KSFO
    replied
    ya, that what i thought. Too bad it had to be raining. But why does the photo come out all grainy when i upload? Heres another example

Leave a comment:

• pilotguy
    replied
    I dont think it has a chance, but wow what are great view you got!!

I'm so jealous, please post the other! I always wondered about the view from the houses up there..

Leave a comment:

• Longreach747
    replied
    no chance in hell!

to be honest it's terrible.

Leave a comment:

• Chasen_KSFO
    started a topic Does this pic even have a chance?

Does this pic even have a chance?

I took this pic from my house, planes were using 19L and 19R. So I could see some heavys lifting off towards me. But it was raining. So the colors are weird. And also, whenever i upload a photo, it comes out all fuzzy and poor quality like this one. Do you think this has a shot if i am able to get rid of the grain?

It looks pretty cool i think with UA roatating. I have another one with a lot more action, but the colors look the same.

I could show u that one if you want . So, what do ya think?
Working...
X