No announcement yet.

Sony F505/ F505V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For 150$ you could probably buy a camera phone that takes better photos...

-Clovis

Comment

thats what 5 other people said. But its upto 200. If you search ebay for F505V you see that most of the camera auctions dont end above 180!
      Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Comment

That's why you should save your money and buy a new cam with better features. You still have time to get a summer job
        Click Here for my aviation photographs.
        No Frontiers

Comment

Nope not gonna work this year. Junior years is around the corner. Gonna be a stressful year. Got SAT's colleges. I have to get into something good. Im hoping Cornell/NYU

Comment

Just don't buying anything unnecessary for the next year. You can't wait, be patient. Patience pays.
            CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

Theres always a way to make money if you work hard enough for it.

-Clovis

Comment

Don't do it

I had one and 3 months later, bought a 707. The 505 is extremely limited. We ended up giving to my mother in law. I can tell you, most of my combat photos would not have been possible with a 505. Save your money and buy something better.

Rash

Comment

this is a 505V, what do you mean limited. I guess I will be saving later on. Currently ive been spending on my model airport!

Comment

I would recomend a C-750, dunno how much it is in American$ but its a sweet as camera, 10x zoom, 4mp etc.

My pics are taken with it.

Check them out at
                    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
                    Sam Rudge
                    A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Originally posted by fly1346
                      this is a 505V, what do you mean limited. I guess I will be saving later on. Currently ive been spending on my model airport!
                      The major limitations have mentioned before. To me shooting, I did not like the lack of an eyepiece and the smaller format. The smaller the format, the less cropping you'll be able to perform. I crop just about every picture I shoot. And you will limit the size of quality enlargements with out up-resing.

If you plan on making money from this hobby, save up and get a camera that will allow it more easily.

Comment

Working...
                      X