Resized?? Why??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeroen,

I don't know you personally and you don't use a DSLR (I don't think), so I'll just reject all your shots from now on shall I?

Matt
    My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by jwenting
      Originally posted by LX-A343
      A good pic will not be turned into a non acceptable one . Instead of stirring up things, which don't exist, Jeroen, you should really start improving your own skills. If your pics are rejected, look just for once, what you can do about it.

Gerardo
      Hadn't expected anything else from people like you.
      Your "standards" are basically
      1) is the photographer a friend of mine, accept
      2) does he use a DSLR, accept
      3) reject
      you really are an imboscile! take your $3 camera and go photograph the red light district, seems your in need of something a little more relaxing than aviation photography, and your not that good at either!

next trips
      USA/DXB August.

Comment

Hadn't expected anything else from people like you.
        Your "standards" are basically
        1) is the photographer a friend of mine, accept
        2) does he use a DSLR, accept
        3) reject
        Jeroen,

Interesting standards, so if we actually apply that, we should by default reject all of your pictures, which if you like, we are more than happy to do. However, that is not the way we operate here.

You have no idea of the screening process, and therefore are unable to comment on standards.

I'm actually wondering why you even bother to upload here? All you seem to do is end up frustrated, angry and allocate blame. I would suggest that if it upsets you so much, you should stop bothering with jetphotos.net. You have the freedom of choice, I suggest that you excercise that right. Or is it really because secretly you enjoy being a habitual complainer. If you are going to walk down that road, at least make it constructive, rather than utilising schoolboy tactics of sniping and the "nah nah nah naaaah" syndrome. We are more than happy to accept feedback, but at least keep it within the realms of being constructive and civil.

Why do you get this sort of reaction from the crew here, perhaps you should look at some of your previous posts with an objective eye......

I've tried to keep this reply civil, to hopefully get you to look in the mirror, think a little bit about yourself and basically what your goal is in all of this. Hopefully you can too.
        Regards

Andrew

Comment

I would like to point out to JWenting that I have a 2.0mp Fuji 2800Z and I have 222 pictures on here. I only know two of the screeners (Monty and Clovis) neither of who I have met in person. So quit your bitchin and put your money where your mouth is.

Comment

The irony in Jeroen's post is, that he has 607 pics in the db. Let's look at his dumb standards:

1) is the photographer a friend of mine, accept I doubt, you have friends here
            2) does he use a DSLR, accept We all know, you don't have a DSLR
            3) reject OK, from now on, I'll happily reject every of your submissions. We don't want you to feel as a liar.

Gerardo
            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

while I'm at it, Just because you own a DSLR doesn't automatically get your photos accepted. Like I said I have a 300D and I am not proud to admit this but I've had plenty of photos rejected, but I accept it, take the advice given and take that advice into account when uploading/photographing in the future. Like people have always told me, it doesn't matter how good the camera is, it all comes down to the person behind the camera and their skills.

Regards Matt

Comment

Well all I have to say is that I am a Kodachrome 64 slide shooter, a non digital person. Even before I was a screener here, I was uploading scanned slides here and I don't recall ever getting a rejected shot here. It all comes down to quality and how well the picture is taken. Don't blame us for your rejected photos and maybe they are not as good as you think they might be. Take more time on composition and using photoshop on them.

Comment

I just added some of your shots Jeroen .

If you are serious about improving your shots then I suggest you go easy with the sharpening, upload at 1024 pixels instead of 1279 and shoot with the sun at your back. You ARE capable of raising your acceptance rate but you need to have the desire to improve.

Matt
                  My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

Matt, are you Jeroen's friend? I mean, judging by his criteria, it's the only possible explanation.

Gerardo

Comment

Can I join in? Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I? Can I?
                      Trying to keep the edge...

Comment

I think many people would like to join in this thread and put some icing on the cake/fuel to the fire!!!

BTW:

Comment

Wietse, having read some of your commets on Airliners.net, I was already waiting for you.

So, go ahead! Make my day!!

Gerardo

Comment

Working...
                          X