Clear All

• uy707
    replied
    Frankly, none of the three.
    Alain

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by tbirdman429
    That's what I figured. Guess it's time for a better film scanner. What would be a good one to get, preferrably one with digital ice?
    It's been said a million times already, but Film just eats your pocket up. Go get yourself a nice Olympus C-770 or something.. can get it for like half a grand. YOu might be some hard core film guy.. and if you are... having looked at your pictuyres.. i strongly recommend even more looking at digital. (Also nice to review your shots right at the airport... check for proper exposure, framing, etc.)

-Adam

Leave a comment:

• Spotter
    replied
    the only one I would even try is the 2nd (tho I don't know the pure quality)

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    Two slide scanners I can recommend are Nikon Coolscan IV and the Minolta Dual Scan.

Gerardo

Leave a comment:

• tbirdman429
    replied
    That's what I figured. Guess it's time for a better film scanner. What would be a good one to get, preferrably one with digital ice?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I wouldn't bother trying, unless you love to waste your own time.

Leave a comment:

• Crazy764
    replied
    The middle one might have a chance (after some editing)...

Leave a comment:

• tbirdman429
    replied
    Correction, the top picture was taken using Walgreens 100 film. Their film is actually made by Agfa.

Leave a comment:

• tbirdman429
    started a topic Do these photos have a chance?

Do these photos have a chance?

These photos were shot on Kodak Ektachrome 100 and scanned with an older Nikon Coolscan LS-10. The first one was shot from the control tower at KPIE, through tinted glass. They let us student pilots up there for a little while.

This next one was shot from the parking garage at KTPA.

This one was also at KTPA. I know it's not level, but is it worth working on?
Working...
X