Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet my balls these have never been accepted to A.net. Hilarous post, get a life!
    greetings,
    Philip

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy764
      Where'd the author go??

All the photos have a MyAviation.Net URL...none of them are on A.net.
      Classic case of BadPhotographer disappearing after no one was dumb enough to believe him.

The author asked for reliable advice, so here goes:

- Please don't upload this junk anymore because you're clogging up the queues!

Comment

hehe,

BTW AC888YOW, do you spot at YOW or upload here?
        Will F.
        Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Wow those pictures suck.

Here's a pic of me watching shrek 2 on BA269 LHR-LAX...

-Clovis

Comment

Re: Why arent these photos accepted?

Without reading much of the topic, and just a preply to the topic title:

'Probably because they are rejected'

Comment

Yes I am a moron and I apologize to everyone at www.jetphotos.net for lying that my photos were accepted at A.net.

And mikecweb just found a nice picture of me!

Comment

Oh i'm gonna have fun...

Originally posted by jetBlue320
                Hey! How about if I take a shot of me sticking my foot up your a$$?
                Wow...big man making threats over the internet.

Maybe if everyone of y'all get out of your parents basements, and see some light, you can actually see the pictures in all of their glory.
                Mabye if you had the ability to accept criticism and not whine and complain about getting rejections you would see why your shots are not turning out good.

It's not my problem that the window on the MD80 was F*cked up. The lighting was bad....so? Big deal. I did my best.
                Two words: Personal Collection.

Those were my first shots! How can you all be so judgemental <sp?> as to the quality of my work? I'll have EVERYONE here know that I take better pictures than that.
                You put on a show like in your original post, your gonna get bitched at for it, your your gonna get your mistakes pointed out in a mroe harsh way. Simple.

Oh, and these pictures are on the "Upload Queue" on Airliners.net, and I have got the acceptance e-mail for more than one.
                Bull sh*t. Must not be one of the photos you posted on here then.

No, I didnt disappear! I have something, thats why I couldnt write anything earlier....it's called A LIFE. I don't sit around, jacking off to pictures of a 747, like some of you all.
                FYI, we use these forums to get away from real life. And it's douche bags like you that make it all the more enjoyable.

Leftseat86 - Are you sure that the jackass on that screen isnt a reflection of you?
                Haha, that's so funny.

I can't even think of a comment for this one, well one that is forum appropriate anyway.

Everyone on airliners.net is right......jetphotos.net sucks serious horse {censored} I thought that I would join here to get something better.....oh well!
                Two more words: Narrow minded.

You have a classic case of "My photos are the greatest and the rejections are only because the screeners don't like me" syndrome. Seriously kid, compare your photos to some of the shots in the database. You'll see there is absolutely no comparison.

Comment

All about jetBlue320

Total posts: 23
                  [0.01% of total / 0.72 posts per day]
                  Interests: Aviation, aviation, aviation
                  And you tell us to get a life

Comment

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOW THIS IS FUNNY

Maybe this will make the people forget about me!! LOL, how much did you pay the screeners man for those photos, cuz even I know they cant get accepted!!!

LOL SOME PEOPLE HERE ARE HILARIOUS
                    Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Comment

Alright! Y'all win! I don't care what has to be said!!

I will simply accept the fact that my pictures are not the best! Hope y'all are happy!

Comment

I will simply accept the fact that my pictures are not the best!
                        Photography isn't easy. You can't expect to walk in and be the best photographer in the world, it simply isn't gonna happen overnight. It takes alot of practice and the ability to accept criticism to help your skills gonna get better. Complaining is not gonna get your photos accepted, it'll probably decrease your chances of getting accepted because the screeners won't have to think twice when they see your name on a borderline photo. Yeah, it's not always fun to hear what is wrong with your photos, but if you pay attention to what people are telling you and not just go all psycho and bitch because your photos were rejected. Rejection are there to make you a better photographer, not to get your panties in a knot. Just go out alot and try to fix what you did wrong on your last trip to the airport, you'll have a lot more fun, and that's what it's all about.

Comment

Dude, you got more problems than just your pictures
                          Click Here for my aviation photographs.
                          No Frontiers

Comment

hey man. If you dont like this site - okay then leave instead of stealing our time with crap photos and posts (not a single one of these will be on A.net and you know that!) [i] Myaviation is not A.net...hint hint!
                            greetings,
                            Philip

Comment

Hey! How about if I take a shot of me sticking my foot up your a$$?

How we take a pic of your mom telling you its bedtime, must be around now right?

I do have a life! Unlike ya'll that sit around computers all day, making your asses bigger than they are! Maybe if everyone of y'all get out of your parents basements, and see some light, you can actually see the pictures in all of their glory.
                              Glory?? WTF? You must be seriously fcuked up if you think these are glorious pictures. These guys that told you they were great, was Stevie Wonder one of them? And by the way, I left my parents basement 20 years ago and at now that I am home from work I see this crap in the forums from some punk who thinks he knows it all, my sincere condolencies go to whichever screener had screen that junk and I will spend the rest of my days being thankful it wasn't me.

It's not my problem that the window on the MD80 was F*cked up. The lighting was bad....so?
                              So don't upload the pictures, a quick look at the latest uploads will show you what standards we are looking for and these are nowhere near it. Don't expect sympathy from users of this site because the window had scratches on it-thats bad luck but I see nothing that suggests that had the damned window been open that would you would have got a picture that would be acceptable here.

If you want sympathy go look in a dictionary-it is between sycophant and syphillus.

How can you all be so judgemental <sp?> as to the quality of my work?
                              Because you asked us why they were rejected dumbass!!-We'll just ignore you next time. Although hopefully there won't be a next time.

I'll have EVERYONE here know that I take better pictures than that.
                              So why not upload the better shots?

Oh, and these pictures are on the "Upload Queue" on Airliners.net, and I have got the acceptance e-mail for more than one.
                              And we are all looking forward to seeing what you have to say when they dump your pictures where they belong, the crew at Anet love people like you who just upload garbage without any consideration for anyone but yourself, those shots have no chance whatsoever of getting on Anet and a simple look at any of the last half a million shots in their database would make it obvious that they will be rejected.

I have something, thats why I couldnt write anything earlier....it's called A LIFE. I don't sit around, jacking off to pictures of a 747, like some of you all.
                              Ok maybe not a 747 but you gotta admit that a 777 is about as damn sexy as you can get-I admit I have entered a 777 at least three times. Obviously you have a life-shame you have no manners/common sense/gratitude/ability as a photographer.

Are you sure that the jackass on that screen isnt a reflection of you?
                              Obviously not since the only jackass with a camera around here is you.

Everyone on airliners.net is right......jetphotos.net sucks serious horse
                              Since you know everyone at Anet so well why didn't you save everyone a load of time and not send them your random collections of pixels from now on?

I thought that I would join here to get something better.....oh well!
                              And if you had any common sense whatsoever you would approach this situation for what it is-your pictures suck ass, myself and the other screeners have full time jobs to do that take up most of our time. I have had one day off work in the last two weeks, I have cleaned up the house and sorted out the garden, completed the reorganisation of my photos on PC, uploaded some pictures and screened a couple of thousand more, answered screeners email, and helped people out in the forums all in my 'spare time' so don't come here with this crappy 'the world owes me a favor' bullshit because it cuts no ice with most of us.

Come back when you have learned some gratitude and some manners and we will be only to happy to help you and try to help you be a better photographer.

Y'all have a good day

Matt
                              My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

not to get your panties in a knot
                                I'm a guy.

I'm not bitching about the photos, my friend, I am bitching about the way people on this board presented the issues reguarding my pictures.

I bet my balls these have never been accepted to A.net. Hilarous post, get a life!
                                DUde.. your a moron. I wont lie.. your pics suck. I dont care if Airliners.net accepted them, they are crap. There's nothin of interest in any of them. Picture of a bathroom? WTF are you trying to get at!? Seroiusly consider shooting something of interest next time!
                                Wow those pictures suck.
                                Is that criticism? Everyone here CLAIMS they want me to be a better photographer. Hint: I CANT BE, WITH THAT SHIT BEING SAID ABOUT ME!

I honestly, REALLY don't care about what people have to say, as far as insults. I thank people for the sincere advice. I really appriciate it. [/quote]

Comment

Working...
                                X