Rejection help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejection help...

how can they call this Overexposed ? I just was really happy with the contrast and colours at this spot. and than you got it rejected for overexposeure ? i'm going to apeal this one but what do you think about this shot ? maybe a screener who can tell me whats wrong?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
    My English sucks... so does my Dutch... please help me out :P
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Look OK to my (newbie) eyes. The white appears a little "white" .. if you know what I mean. But apart from that, nice shot.

Comment

Since it's not a white-body plane, the overexposure is not obvious at all. Nice photo, IMO.
      Will F.
      Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

The tail is indeed bit white but still good enough to be uploaded but I still dont have the Email with the Link for apeal I hope its going to be accepted because this is my best 777 shot so far Still no screener here that might know why its been rejected ?

Comment

looks too bright to me.
          On the borderline I reckon, guess the screener chose to reject it.
          Looks slightly overexposed, too bright. Workable in Photoshop to bring it down, just play around with it. Wld have gone the same way as the screener if I screened it.

Anyway if you dont agree, appeal

Comment

Prince Friso's brother Prince Willem Alexander just past us 5 min's ago in the "dutch" AirForce One wich the prince was flying it self, Dutch people know what I mean ;). PH-MCG. Boeing 767-31A(ER). JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

this one looks quite the same The color of the777 just makes it just a bright colorfull picture I asked some friends and they said the same..

but the Mail with the apeal link I still did not recieve...

Comment

[photoid=338558]
              Will F.

Comment

Thnx, Crazy764 everytime I Forget how to do it

Here is another example the exposure is quite the same...

Nice and Sharp :) taken with my new Camera.. OK-DGB. Boeing 737-5L9. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

[photoid=xxxxx]

How are you liking that 300D?
                  Will F.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy764
                    [photoid=xxxxx]

How are you liking that 300D?
                    Its great! september october I will purchase a new lens proberly a 75-300mm from canon

Comment

Appeal it. Definitely not overexposed (at least not enough to warrant a rejection IMO).
                      ________
                      SILVER SURFER REVIEW

Comment

Perhaps the screener should turn their brightness setting down a bit on their monitor.

Or stop trying to purposely increase their rejection rate...

Comment

Originally posted by Legend_Airlines
                          Perhaps the screener should turn their brightness setting down a bit on their monitor.

Comment

Hey, I thought I was the king of sarcasm until I met you and JeffinDEN

Really though, I think it's a fairly lame reason for rejection.

Keep taking those pics Ruben

Comment

Originally posted by Legend_Airlines

I'll do a compromise ok?

I'll accept more low quality shots, whilst rejecting everything from you ok? Fair? Good.

Comment

Working...
                              X