Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with this 2 pictures.

Hi All,

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

In this picture I can see the part missing, the main gear. But I don't see the noise. Can a screener show where and how to correct this.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Same with this one. In my view the a/c is centered because the whole a/c fits in the picture. And I don't see any noise/dust spots.

MTIA,
    ErwinS
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Will F.
    Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

There is too much stuff going on in the pictures....just looks crowded.
      ***My Blog***

Comment

Thanx for the good help. Now I see it. I thought that the 747 would be nice when the aircraft was fully in the picture.
        Next time I will try to get it more centered.

How do you delete the noise? I have a noise filter but with that the picture gets a bit more blurry/unsharp.
        The dust, wich I didn't noticed until now , should be no probel to remove.

Must practice more with my new cam

Rgds,
        ErwinS

My photos on
        JPNet

Erwin

Comment

assuming you use Neatimage, select an area with noise that has hardly any colour changes throughout, and run through Photoshop USM at the end.

Comment

Try to not upload at such a large size.

Comment

I don't see too much noise on either to be a problem. The 321 is abit blurry and the blocked gear is anoying. 747 looks okay apart from the dust spot and the heat haze.

-Clovis

Comment

In regards to the centering issue, I think it looks fine to me, the same amount of space between the wingtips and the edge of the picture.

I'm the type who likes to see the entire plane...

Comment

Originally posted by E-Diddy!
                  In regards to the centering issue, I think it looks fine to me, the same amount of space between the wingtips and the edge of the picture.
                  (top-bottom?)

Comment

Top-bottom I usually Center the fuselage. A.net accepts them that way, and it looks more natural to me that way.

Comment

Many thanx for all you're reply's.
                      My new D70 is a world of differance with my old F707 so I have to practice a lot

I should upgrade soon with a better lens and I will keep doing my best to make jpnet worthy shots

E-Diddy that was my idea to, that the aircraft is now fully in the picture. Something else than a wing cutt of. I like it, especially with a classic 747 with those old JT9's!

T,
                      Rgds,
                      ErwinS

"Changing the rules of flying!"

My photos on
                      JPNet

Erwin

Comment

My first impression was: (even ) a D70 can produce good pics with much less noise. To have a good camera with a good lens is not the same as know, how to use it.

That said, take the critics in this post as positive critics to improve your photographing and post-editing skills.

Gerardo
                        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
                        X