Best "photoshop" type program under $250 suggestio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best "photoshop" type program under $250 suggestio

Okay, i'm looking for a good photoshop type program that is under $250 bucks. Adobe photoshop is out of the question, because i'm broke as usual. I was thinking of Microsofts Digital Photo Suite 9 pro, but i'd like to hear from the experts

do you have soulseek or kazaa, pretty easy to get it from there! i have PS7 which i got for nada!

next trips
    USA/DXB August.

Comment

kazaa !!! I would not put that on any machine !!! If you do want to pay however Jasc Paint Shop Pro Power Suite around 70 and will do most of the stiff that Photoshop will do and it will also take most Photoshop plugins.

Jid

Comment

Just get Adobe Photoshop Elements 2. It's nice and cheap here in Canada, especially at FutureShop.

Comment

Is Photoshop elements what you use fallingeese? I was thinking about photoshop elements before I saw the microsoft digital photo suite. Oh I would never EVER download ANYthing illegally (seriously though I DO draw the line at downloading software, it doesn't bother me if other people do it but well they're not paranoid like I am about viruses. )

Comment

I use Elements 2, and when Chris Sands was looking for an imaging product I directed him towards that too, and he's thrilled with it aswell.

Comment

Elements rocks. Does most of the stuff Photoshop will do minus the more advanced tools, but for uploading to A.net/jp.net/pp.net it works great. Its also much easier and faster to use when compared to Photoshop, to perform the same actions. (imo)

Also only 70$...and I bought a 60$ printer awhile back that came with it

Now I just wish it had a RAW plugin....

Comment

Photoshop still falls well short of PSP9's noise removing power, well for my pics anyway.

Click Here to view my pathetic attempts at Aviation photography!
                View the Darkside

Comment

anybody know how to activate PS8 ?

got the cracked version but i cant activate it

next trips
                  USA/DXB August.

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
                    anybody know how to activate PS8 ?

got the cracked version but i cant activate it
                    It should have come with a separate info file. Open it with notepad. Don't ask me how I know...
                    Will F.
                    Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

I think i'm gonna go with the photoshop elements. Thanks for your input everyone

Comment

Adobe announced Photoshop Elements 3.0 at Photokina a few days ago. I'd say unless your desperate, wait for 3.0 to hit the stores. Or you might be able to find 2.0 at a closeout price. Anyhow, Photoshop Elements 2.0 is extremely good. I use it all the time. Glad I went with it.
                        CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

Photo Filtre

There's is one program that I use sometimes instead of the more well knowned Photoshop or Paint Shop and it is free and complete.

You may want to have a look at : http://www.photofiltre.com/ although the first pag that will appear is in French Photo Filtre is also in English.

Comment

Speaking of free...check out GIMP 2.0. It's a free image editor much like Photoshop Elements. Do a Google search for it. I can't remember the site address. I've tried it out on my Linux computer and it is pretty well rounded.
                            CheckSix

Equipment: A camera (who gives a rip about the brand?)

Comment

Working...
                            X