No reason for rejection given

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No reason for rejection given

No reason was given for this rejection. Can anybody tell me why or how to appeal?

[photoid=384704]

If the picture isn't here, it's because I've never linked one before & I'm learning.

Okay, try this: http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject.php?id=384704

Comment

Cant help on that one but what I can say is that when the screening page was updated to account for the new screening system it became possible to reject without giving a rejection reason (not deliberately) where this was not possible previously, hopefully we can close this loophole in the next few days.

Matt
      My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

I think I'm seeing things...

...laxet with a rejet?!?!?!
        Will F.
        Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

That photo seems fine, quality-wise. I guess the only thing that might be in question here is motive, but imho this doesn't seem like bad motive.
          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I think it's a nice shot

Comment

Lighting could be better, but the shot is nice. Why can't you appeal it?

-Clovis

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
                Lighting could be better, but the shot is nice. Why can't you appeal it?

-Clovis
                I can't figure out how to appeal. I did it once, but now my brain has turned to mush.

Actually, I have quite a few rejects. Mostly from my older point & shoot digital camera. I try to slip in stuff that is rare, but it usually doesn't pass muster. I'm getting better, though.

Comment

I'm getting better, though.
                  Understatment of the year :P

Comment

Originally posted by laxet
                    Actually, I have quite a few rejects. Mostly from my older point & shoot digital camera. I try to slip in stuff that is rare, but it usually doesn't pass muster. I'm getting better, though.
                    Getting better at slipping in stuff without the screener noticing anything, or getting better in terms of a better photographer?

Now, back to the image, if there is anything, which could be improved: it could be just a little bit sharper and perhaps need a bit of a tighter crop. But I think, even an appeal would have some fair chances.

Gerardo
                    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343

Getting better at slipping in stuff without the screener noticing anything, or getting better in terms of a better photographer?

Now, back to the image, if there is anything, which could be improved: it could be just a little bit sharper and perhaps need a bit of a tighter crop. But I think, even an appeal would have some fair chances.

Gerardo
                      Both. Actually, I'm getting better at cleaning up the old stuff so that it get"s accepted.

Would somebody please tell me how to appeal? It's not that I am especially fond of this shot, but I would like to know for future reference.

Thanks.

Comment

Hi Dale,
                        You can appeal for a photo in the email which was sent to you, which says whether the photo was accepted or not, by clicking the "appeal" link which is below the rejection reason.

Hope this helps

Dale

Comment

Originally posted by EGCC
                          Hi Dale,
                          You can appeal for a photo in the email which was sent to you, which says whether the photo was accepted or not, by clicking the "appeal" link which is below the rejection reason.

Hope this helps

Dale
                          Thanks. I knew it wasn't that hard the last time I did it. I haven't actually downloaded the message yet. I just peeked at it on the server.

Comment

I like that shot ... a little more cleaning up and it should be good to go!

Please note that you can also appeal a shot via the Rejected Photos page, found in your Members section!
                            Trump is an idiot!
                            Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Kilroy
                              Please note that you can also appeal a shot via the Rejected Photos page, found in your Members section!
                              Cool. I checked that page only a few days ago and noticed that the "appeal" option wasn't in there, so must of been added only recently. That's why I didn't mention it previously

Comment

Working...
                              X