Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Aircraft Not Centred In Frame"

Hi,

I have had a couple of photo's just rejected for "Aircraft Not Centered In Frame"

Is this Veritcally centered? because most of the photos were fine horizontally.

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject.php?id=392456

Thanks,
    Sean.

I would say that horizontally, it's not too bad but it is not centred vertically. I have had a couple of similar photos rejected for that reason.

Also, it is quite grainy. Perhaps try a bit of neat image. I think the address is www.neatimage.com. If not look it up in google.

Regards
    YBBN - James

Comment

Wouldn't get accepted anyway. Even Neatimage wouldn't mix that much grain. Sorry!

Comment

I agree that the photo is grainy. Wouldn't have argued if it had of been rejected due to that.

Found it a bit odd though that several of my photo's were rejected for "Aircraft not centered in frame" when a couple of others i have uploaded maded it through and were possibly worse.

Thanks,
        Sean.

Comment

That photo has too much space above the plane.
          Will F.
          Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Yes, to much space on the top then on the bottom, You can crop it, but that might reduce the size of the image thus not big enough to be uploaded.
            ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
              Wouldn't get accepted anyway. Even Neatimage wouldn't mix that much grain. Sorry!
              I agree. You would have to put so much noise correction that the photo would be way to soft.

Cheers,

Gabe

Comment

No image matches that id number
                http://www.aircraftinaction.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                X