Youre thoughts on this reject

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youre thoughts on this reject

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

In my opinion this picture is a nice one because it shows how an aircraft could come to it's end.
    Must be also the first picture of this airframe at jpnet.

Where is the wrong info?

Rgds,
    ErwinS
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Erwin,
    I can see what your going for with the "ending effect," but I think the trees in the background are quite distracting (they take up alot of the image). If you were closer to the aircraft and the photo was taken with more of a 3-D angle to it (if you know what I mean), I think this would make it look alot more interesting I think the side-on angle and distance makes it look "dull", if you like.

Not too sure what the "bad info" is about though.

Just my thoughts

Dale

Comment

Is the registration for real? I guess you can say that this plane has given up the g-host!

Seriously speaking, I tend to agree with Dale. At the least the photo needs to be more tightly framed around the plane. The plane is also mostly in shadow, which is another common reason for rejection though it wasn't specified in this case.

Haven't a clue about the bad info.

Comment

Dale,

Thanx for the quick reply
        Yes I think you are right that the aircraft should be closer but I can't get it closer. It's lying at the overside of the airfield....
        Maybe someday when I can acces the airfield I can get a beter picture.

But overall I don't think it such a bad picture considering the distance it was taken.

My photos on
        JPNet

Erwin

Comment

The regi is a fake (G-HOST=Ghost....) But it known as such.

ErwinS

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

My photos on
          JPNet

Erwin

Comment

No probs Erwin

Originally posted by kukkudrill
            Is the registration for real? I guess you can say that this plane has given up the g-host!
            I've just done a reg search on a UK Aircraft Registration site and it says that G-HOST is an air balloon and is based in Preston, UK

Comment

Well that's something different, a balloon vs an old F27

Next time it must say unknown in the regi field.

Rgds,

My photos on
              JPNet

Erwin

Comment

Yup, something very different

I think it would be a good idea to leave the reg field blank next time, like you said

Comment

I feel bad for the plane, in its state like that but hey!!!! it gets more use than some of the current airliners just hanging out in the desert!!!

Comment

I've just done a reg search on a UK Aircraft Registration site and it says that G-HOST is an air balloon and is based in Preston, UK
                    Dale what site would you recommend for UK aircraft registration info?

Comment

G-INFO

Comment

Originally posted by Torin Wilson
                        That's the one, kukkudrill

Comment

Thanks Torin and Dale

Comment

It's a good pic and if it wasn't for those trees I would say it was passable.
                            http://www.aircraftinaction.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by F3Hadlow
                              It's a good pic and if it wasn't for those trees I would say it was passable.
                              Are they in front of the a/c? no.

Those trees in the back give the photo fell, and texture. Nothing worse then plane jane shots all the time. I think as long as it is obstructinng the subject, there is no issue. People talking about 'oh it's too busy in the back ground' Too bad its life, and as far as I can see there is no 'Things behind your subject' reject.

Comment

Working...
                              X