Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

don't rejects get explaniations anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't rejects get explaniations anymore?

I used to

i wanna know the reasons

cheers

Give us some idea what picture is involved and we might be able to help, a post like yours is pretty difficult to give an answer to as it is at the moment.

Matt
    My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

the top one there if excepted would have been the first ever photo of Lake Station airfield on jetphotos.net

And the bottom one of kaikoura airfield would have been the only one of the airfield in the database with blue sky all the other kaifoura images have overcast sky etc. Sure the sun wasn't exactly on the aircraft at kaikoura, because i didn't have time to turn the plane around, but nevertheless its still clear. I can send you the full size images if your not sure from the thumb why they got rejected

cheers

Comment

They both have rejection reasons listed.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

The rejection reasons are listed on the top of those pages that fallingeese listed. On both photos, the rejections are justified. Both images feature way too much sky and the lighting needs to be better on the 2nd one.

http://www.starnesphoto.com/aviation
          [LAX / IAD Update 2.27.07]

Comment

i would normally get an e-mail with reasons for rejection, but with the changes to the screening system obviously that doesn't happen anymore. I wasn't disputing the reasons for rejection, i can agree with the lighting rejection, and also the to much sky reason for rejection.

However with the 2 much sky photo i can cut some sky out. What does the reason "Bad Cropping (Photo Edges)" mean? does it relate to the too much sky thing?

with the same photo "Subject Too Far Away" i mean isn't that getting a bit picky considering i wanted to gather as much environment into the photo as possible, because obviously it's pretty amazing? Can i salvage this photo?

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by steve181
              i would normally get an e-mail with reasons for rejection, but with the changes to the screening system obviously that doesn't happen anymore. I wasn't disputing the reasons for rejection, i can agree with the lighting rejection, and also the to much sky reason for rejection.

However with the 2 much sky photo i can cut some sky out. What does the reason "Bad Cropping (Photo Edges)" mean? does it relate to the too much sky thing?

with the same photo "Subject Too Far Away" i mean isn't that getting a bit picky considering i wanted to gather as much environment into the photo as possible, because obviously it's pretty amazing? Can i salvage this photo?

cheers
              I get all my acceptance/rejection emails...so does everyone else. Check your junk folder...

-CLovis

Comment

A complete and detailed explanation of the rejection reasons can be found linked from the upload page.

Matt
                My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

I get mine reasons. Anyway, there is centering issue with both photos and I have to agree with the lighting on the second, it appears that it is ever so slightly backlit.
                  SET LOVE FREE!!

Comment

Working...
                  X