Any chance for this picture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any chance for this picture?

This Electra isn't at jpnet so could I upload it? Taken in 1995 with my old Nikon EM......
    Maybe some of the photoshop wizzards can enhance this picture to a higher level

Rgds,
    ErwinS
    R.I.P.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

I might be wrong but it looks overexposed to me..
    I don´t know if PS can enhance this picture enough to get it on JP´s DB..it looks soft.Using a lot of Unsharp Mask,wich is necessary on this case,it´ll get noisy..
    But,nice Electra!
    My photos on Jetphotos.net

Renato

Comment

Originally posted by Renato
      Overexposed!?... Are we looking at the same photo here?

Erwin, The overall quality is quite low, but the age of the photo is quite some time back so you could be let off and it be accepted. No promises though...

Dale

Comment

Can you not get a better scan of it? What is it, print? Slide?

A fresh can at max resolution would help.

Nobody's gonna be able fix that little image you posted up to database standards...sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by EGCC
          Originally posted by Renato
          Overexposed!?... Are we looking at the same photo here?
          Look at the gear door registration..look at the tail.The white looks exagerated but the background is fine.But,of course,I may be wrong.If it´s not overexposed,the quality is bad enough to hide the front gear door registration..
          My photos on Jetphotos.net

Renato

Comment

It would take a long time to get this photo up to database standards although it is possible. I would not say it is overexposed but there is a lot of noise there to start off with. It looks likely that some of the 'noise' was generated at time of scanning so if you can get a better scan with would give you an easier starting point. Here is my quick 5 minute effort while waiting to see if the sun will shine in Manchester today

Good luck with your efforts.

Jid

Comment

Looks like you could be spending some more time on the computer today Jidd. Its absolutley p*ssing it down here in Leeds. i wouldnt' hold much hope out for MAN

Btw - Thanks for your help on that photo, mch appreciated. If you think you can get it even better id be interested to see what you can do

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
                Looks like you could be spending some more time on the computer today Jidd. Its absolutley p*ssing it down here in Leeds. i wouldnt' hold much hope out for MAN

Btw - Thanks for your help on that photo, mch appreciated. If you think you can get it even better id be interested to see what you can do
                Hi Dan, well it aint raining here so I will go for a quick ride up on the push bike. Landing 06R so there is novelty value!

I shall have another look at your pic this afternoon coz I don't think there will be much to process from this morning

Cheers .. Jid

Comment

Good luck, id bring a brolly if i were you
                  Have a good one

Comment

If I ever go back to Manchester, no plane spotting for me... I'm sittin my behind in that pub and inserting the Guinness tap in my mouth.

Comment

Ohh the pub with the hot waitress clovis?

Comment

Ohh the pub with the hot waitress clovis?
                        You mean ugly as f*ck, hot to Gristy, waitress who was hitting on me because I was 'mercan?

Yeah.

Comment

Maybe she was a secret undercover imigration bird who wanted to see your green card and your Iranian pasport?

Comment

Maybe she was a secret undercover imigration bird who wanted to see your green card and your Iranian pasport?
                            lol...FYI my passport was made in England. Because I lost my good one on the TLS-LGW flight :P

Comment

Yeah theres a big business in forged passports made in this country. You shouldnt be so open about it though mate, you never know if the authorities are listening

Comment

Working...
                              X