Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info

Since i'd used my 35mm camera most of my shoots were well accepted on jp.net, while when i used my dig camera the result was poor (nikon cool4300)
    Anyway i've a big file in tif mode , it seems good shoot, but ther resized jpg was rejected, can u suggest me how can i trasform it to have a good result.
    tks

Can you post a link to the rejected pic? Without seeing anything of the picture, no help is possible.

Gerardo
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Unfortunally, i'd deleted the related link, so If u are so gentlman to show me as i post it again.
      Or if u give me the permission to send u the jpg

Comment

Go to your member section, open the link to your rejected shots and there you will find the pic again.

Gerardo

Comment

the original file is tiff 2272x1700

Comment

OK, the link is: http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject.php?id=411367

The rejection reason says "soft". If you look again, you will see that the pic is indeed a bit soft. Also, the clutter doesn't help here a lot.

All in all, I don't think, there is a problem of converting the pic from TIF to JPG. It's more a problem of post processing.

Gerardo

Comment

Agreed, I like this shot. Just sharpen it up a bit and you should be left with a great shot.

Darren
              Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

grauco- Do you often take pictures at Venice airport? I spot there all the time! Where did you take that picture from?

Comment

Working...
                X