Can someone help me with this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone help me with this?

This is my first post since returning from our Christmas trip. I'll post a trip report when I can.
    While we were waiting to get to our gate at ATL, this DL 763 N842MH taxiied by my side and I got this shot. I was wondering how it looked. I'm kinda worried the nose is a bit overexposed because it was taken about 11am. I'm wondering if this is uploadable.

I was up at the airport yesterday and got the privilege of watching this R-44 take off. Unfortunately, there are massive dust spots. Can someone help me with those?This is the one i edited already and just need those dust spots taken care of.

And I also got the privilege to watch the B-25 "Devil Dog" come in and do some circuits. Comments are welcome. I'm starting to get the motion blur down.

I couldn't do too much with the first one. I'm not good at cloning but once you get the dust spots out of the second one it should make it. It's a great shot.
    The last one is purely awesome! It looks maybe just a tad blurry at the nose, but otherwise I love it!

Comment

Yeah, that's all I'm worried about on the last one is the nose.

Comment

Well the B-25 got booted for being backlit. Oh well though.

Comment

Working...
        X