Editing Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing Help

I followed Jid's workflow to try and get this image upto scratch, I tried to level it, and a Bit of USM and fixed brightness and contrast +hue. but the cessna still seems unsharp or blurred abit. Any way this can be fixed?

Here is the Original. It probably lost some quality as it was 2mb and I had to reduce it to 450kb to fit
    http://www.jetphotos.net/user-uploads/IMGP0611.jpg

Sure I'll give it a whirl it's Friday night and I'm not doing anything interesting.

Comment

Thanks for the help, but I dont think any amount of editing will bring this one up to the jp.net standard looks like one for the personall collection

Comment

I tried it in Photoshop, but the backlight kills it right away. Also, try o fill the photo with your subject. I had to crop a lot away, which is another quality killer.

Gerardo
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Thanks for trying. Thats as close as I wanna get to an Aircraft thats about to startup, Doesnt help when I only got a wide lens.

Comment

Its till a bit unlevel as well....try to pick an object that you know should be straight vertically and make sure it is. In this case I would try to use the windsock pole under the right wing on the taxiing aircraft (or even the horizon line itself). Using that as a guide, I would say it still needs some CCW adjustment.
            Canon 20D & BG-E2 Grip
            EF 50mm 1.4 USM
            EF-S 18-55mm
            EF 28-135mm IS USM
            EF 70-200mm f4L
            EF 100-400L IS
            1.4X II Teleconverter
            Canon 420EX Speedlite
            Canon 430EX Speedlite
            Manfrotto Tripod and Monopod

David Wilson | Through the Fence Photography

Comment